Tyrael, Aspect of Ignorance

General Discussion
Or perhaps Aspect of Wisdom and Irony?
Gonna need more to go on than that.
Seriously? He became the aspect of Wisdom even though he is the second most ignorant person in the Diablo universe (Leah being first).
And... this is where you explain your thought process to generate conversation.
More like the Aspect of Uselessness. All he does is stand around and look like a badass, and yet you the player are doing all of the work for him. As soon as you see him fight, he deals 1 point of damage per swing and can't kill anything. It's no wonder they call it the Eternal Conflict, because it takes those guys an eternity just to kill anything with that damage...
10/02/2015 07:24 PMPosted by kneo24

He is the embodiment of ignorance; he does not even know how to eat. Ignorance is the opposite of wisdom. Thus his title is incredibly ironic.

Why am I even bothering? Tyrael represents these forums nicely.
10/02/2015 07:44 PMPosted by Avatara
10/02/2015 07:24 PMPosted by kneo24

He is the embodiment of ignorance; he does not even know how to eat. Ignorance is the opposite of wisdom. Thus his title is incredibly ironic.

Why am I even bothering? Tyrael represents these forums nicely.

Well yes, when you take singular actions and make broad and sweeping generalizations off of that one action, you can make juvenile statements all day.

So... instead of trolling, actually explain out why Tyrael is the "Aspect of Ignorance". You could easily make a case why it wasn't wise to trust Adria for example.
No one who played the game should be ignorant of Tyrael's ignorance.
10/02/2015 07:23 PMPosted by Avatara
Seriously? He became the aspect of Wisdom even though he is the second most ignorant person in the Diablo universe (Leah being first).

I don't know man, I think giving a corrupted soulstone to a mere mortal who, mere moments ago, betrayed you by unwittingly aiding a prime evil pushes him to the top.
10/02/2015 08:29 PMPosted by Rol

I don't know man, I think giving a corrupted soulstone to a mere mortal who, mere moments ago, betrayed you by unwittingly aiding a prime evil pushes him to the top.

Maybe. But Leah is built around her stupidity and ignorance. Plus she is one of the worst characters in all gaming.

Define irony - claiming the mantle of "Aspect of Wisdom" while knowing less than your average child.
Yeah, I think the lines in Adventure Mode are kinda cheesy when he's talking to the new horadrim that I can't think of his name right now.

I don't know about his zero damage either. I've had several play throughs when I was way out geared for the level I was playing like T1 and he was one shotting stuff. The Bastions Keep guys in the "Catapult Command" bounty were doing it too.

I can't confirm but I think their damage scales off of your characters. I've actually had Tyreal land the killing blow on the Siege Breaker before.

His damage is low for sure but he does do well for himself if your damage is high.
Aspect of Being Super Picky About Which Order Bounties Are Turned In