Grimiku! Please shed some light!

Barbarian
Stonesinger.

Pronounced like singer, as in somebody who sings?

Or singer, like somebody who singes?

This is serious business. Thanks!
I do believe it's pronounced "STAWN-ee-sin-GEER".

I could be wrong, though.
Wut
It's Stonesinger for sure.
Are you telling me you never heard his beautiful song?
What does it matter now? He's gone off to the Big Grift in the Sky, and he's not coming back. Let the dead rest, Conan!

Personally, I always thought it was "sing", as in "one who sings to stone". But I guess this is one of those issues that will never truly be settled, like when people argue over whether to say "a SoJ" or "an SoJ".

10/08/2015 07:16 AMPosted by Samir
Are you telling me you never heard his beautiful song?

You mean this one?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/18300418831#1
I personally believe it to be "singe" as in a burning singe. I have a hard time imagining a giant rock monster who hits people really hard also sings beautiful melodies. Rock monsters don't sing! His vocal chords would be made out of rock if he's a rock monster and I don't think that would be conducive to singing.
We miss you Buddy, come back soon.

10/08/2015 08:36 AMPosted by kingdo
I personally believe it to be "singe" as in a burning singe. I have a hard time imagining a giant rock monster who hits people really hard also sings beautiful melodies. Rock monsters don't sing! His vocal chords would be made out of rock if he's a rock monster and I don't think that would be conducive to singing.

Chad Kroeger

That is all.
I can imagine him as a rock singer. Stoney's screaming in his mic and the ground is shaking, people are going crazy, mosh pits everywhere.

Then he multiplies into 4 when the fans demand an encore and explodes into tiny rocks that slowly melt in the ground never to be seen again.

RIP Stonesinger
10/08/2015 02:15 PMPosted by Aegis
I can imagine him as a rock singer. Stoney's screaming in his mic and the ground is shaking, people are going crazy, mosh pits everywhere.

Nailed it, Aegis. Stonesingers song might not sound like a melody to the ears of a nephalem, but it's a seriously rocking (see what I did there?) serenade if you're an earth elemental.
I was wrong, real men know when to accept defeat.
Stonesinger's song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aanqnyJy-JU
It's Stone SinGer , like finGer

♫♪♫ Stone Singer
He's the leet with the basalt touch
A geologists touch
Such a cold singer
Beckons you to enter his cave of sin
But don't go in
Stoney words he will pour in your ear
But his lies can't disguise what you fear
For a stone girl knows when he's kissed her
It's the kiss of death from
Mister Stone Singer ♫♪♫
10/09/2015 09:27 AMPosted by Grimiku
but it's a seriously rocking (see what I did there?) serenade if you're an earth elemental.

Mofo...you are welcome in our forums anytime. Just keep bringing the "A" game like that.
Grimiku has some gneiss puns.
Booyahhh!
Stonesinger was actually a tribute to Jim Morrison (Stoned singer)

True story.
10/09/2015 12:07 PMPosted by foreignreign
Grimiku has some gneiss puns.

He's an awesome CM. I hope nobody ever takes him for granite.
10/09/2015 09:27 AMPosted by Grimiku
10/08/2015 02:15 PMPosted by Aegis

Nailed it, Aegis. Stonesingers song might not sound like a melody to the ears of a nephalem, but it's a seriously rocking (see what I did there?) serenade if you're an earth elemental.

\m/ Earth Metal is my favorite! \m/
It probably implies that stonesinger is one with rocks...hence he can "sing" to them or "talk to them". Sorta like the dog whisperer or whatever.