how to use kanai`s cube

New Player Help
hi to all....... an old fart who loves all diablo`s........... but the old brain does not understand how to use, or what is needed to be done, to be able to use "KANAI`S CUBE"... would there be someone who can explain in old fart terms what is required to " do the deed"..... Thanks, in anticipation.
graeme
http://www.diabloii.net/blog/comments/kanais-cube-hands-on-tutorial

...is a pretty user-friendly guide. Check that out if you want, and let us know if you need more info.
Hey, graeme

Kanai's Cube can do a lot of really awesome things, but it can also be a bit overwhelming when you first get it. Bianchi4Me mentioned a great guide if you prefer a written format, but if you'd rather watch a video then you might find this one pretty helpful.
depends on WHAT you want to do with it. if you think about it, it's similar to the horadric cube. you put stuff in in certain amounts and you get something in return. when you habe the cube, talk to kulle in town, and there are 7 recipe tabs you can view. they tell you what to put in & what your outcome will be.
for example : 1 of each of the new crafting mats and i THINK 50 deaths breaths will extract a legendaries power. enabling you to run a focus/restraint set AND have unity, or rorg's ability also added on.
i don't remember any other recipes off my head, as i just refer to the recipes as needed. if you wanna add me in game, i can better explain it there. hope this helps a little
Please explain what you can do with an extracted legendary power? I read the article referred to above but couldn't see how to use it.

Thanks
11/13/2015 02:45 AMPosted by MEDITEK
Please explain what you can do with an extracted legendary power?

At the bottom of the Cube tab, there are 3 slots (weapon, armor and ring/amulet).

Click on one, and it brings up a menu of extracted powers. S

Select one extracted power to be active on that character by clicking on it.

You can do that for each of the 3 slots so can have 3 extra legendary powers active.
Thank you
i got my cube and i have never heard of seen most of items required.
11/09/2017 04:17 PMPosted by oshirenshi

If you have been doing bounties, check your inventory. You likely have the special mats. If you don't, starry doing bounties.

Doing all5 bounties on a single act will allow you to collect a cache from Tyrial in town. Open the cache for random items, mats gold and specific act materials. These are likely what you "have never heard or seen"

Once you get the gist, it becomes quicker to get them in public games where all 4 do different bounties until all 25 are finished.

Happy hunting.
11/09/2017 04:17 PMPosted by oshirenshi

You may not have seen these because they now go directly to a special shared place in your inventory.
If you click on the little anvil box at the bottom of your character inventory, you will see how many of each mat you have.
When you go to a Cube recipe and click Fill, it will show if you have enough for that recipe.
What you lack will show in red.
Here is some cool cube news! I just nerfed my Wand of Woh twice! Yay!