Iceblink group CC buff?

Items and Crafting
can anyone who has done testing, or knows of someone who has confirm if iceblink gives the whole party 10% crit chance via a debuff?

a quick google search showed a couple randoms with no real evidence explained saying it does not, but many people in game says it does. and I see many support barbs using iceblink even when they use rend with the mutilate (which adds a chill effect for 5 seconds).

some good info on this would be much appreciated, as a hardcore player I don't want to drop a gem slot for a "maybe".

thanks!
Let's go to the tooltip -

ICEBLINK:

• Your Cold skills now apply Chill effects and your Chill effects now Slow enemy movement by an additional (5.0%).
  • Gain 10% increased Critical Hit Chance against Chilled and Frozen enemies. (Requires Rank 25)

It says YOU gain 10% increaseed ChC... nowhere does it say the monster has a 10% increased chance to be critically hit. IE, your group does not benefit. (Unless they are also wearing Iceblink.
10/15/2015 10:17 PMPosted by worldbinder

ICEBLINK:

• Your Cold skills now apply Chill effects and your Chill effects now Slow enemy movement by an additional (5.0%).
  • Gain 10% increased Critical Hit Chance against Chilled and Frozen enemies. (Requires Rank 25)

It says YOU gain 10% increaseed ChC... nowhere does it say the monster has a 10% increased chance to be critically hit. IE, your group does not benefit. (Unless they are also wearing Iceblink.

It says does not say YOU at all. Also the top support barbs use it in team games, so I am going to assume it is a group buff.
It is a group buff, like toxin gem.
I could be wrong but I thought the biggest benefit of iceblink was the slowing part. Toxin is a group debuff because it says 10% increase damage from all sources.

Ice blink doesn't read in the same manner. Of course blizzard's tool tips aren't the most helpful in saying what the item actually does.
still looking for some good info on this. still seeing lots of maybe and I think so =P

someone who knows spread the knowledge please!
10/15/2015 10:17 PMPosted by worldbinder

ICEBLINK:

where does it say YOU?
Gain 10% increased Critical Hit Chance against Chilled and Frozen enemies. (Requires Rank 25)

Watch out,monster also gains 10%cc against you when you are frozen!
Hence the frozen affix!! Monster power levelling I tell you! :P
10/15/2015 10:47 PMPosted by DreUd
It is a group buff, like toxin gem.

any proof? Coz most of the gear doesn't have the "You" in it but the affix only applies to no one but yourself.
I'm surprised nobody has any proof on the matter one way or another.
bummer they moved this topic to a section NOBODY looks at.

thanks blizzard, how about a blue post to explain your garbage tooltips?
I did a limited test with a four man group: a Barb, 2 extreme DPS DHs, and me, a DPS Wiz. We ran about five 55 Grifts with level 50 Iceblink. When I switched to a level 54 Zeis I noticed we killed stuff faster.

Given that a +10% crit hit chance for the Wiz and especially two DH's should have resulted huge damage increase and that the Zeis gem actually killed faster leads me to conclude that Iceblink doesn't confer a group buff.

In contrast running Toxin with a high DPS group results in a faster kill rate than Zeis.

Try it yourself, it's a quick swap.
Its only a perma-bane-of-the-trapped activator in partys coz of the slow, the cc is just for u imho