Diablo III - Open Letter from the Community

General Discussion
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
My fear is Blizzard will take the easy way out of this mess and simple get rid of the Leaderboards...would kind of put a crimp on what Season play is supposed to be about. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Except for some people's personal epeen/laziness, no Leaderboards would mean no reason to bot.

Not the result I would hope for.
10/17/2015 12:38 PMPosted by Iverson2011
That's right downvote me because I know you guys use THUD even if you don't bot or continue to always play in push groups with users who do.

I suppose you have irrefutable evidence to support this?
Botting needs to go first and foremost.

THUD also needs to go. But that can happen later, even have a blue post stating THUD will have action taken against it. At the same time the in game HUD needs vast improvement, which I believe will come in patch 2.4.
Definitely ,d3 development must take care of this bots things!
How did this thread get to 25 pages and we don't have any word from Travis or Wyatt?
10/18/2015 06:11 PMPosted by VanillaRice
How did this thread get to 25 pages and we don't have any word from Travis or Wyatt?

The Community Managers are the only ones that post on the forums. And they don't work on weekends.
10/18/2015 06:11 PMPosted by VanillaRice

OP was posted on a Saturday. It's still Sunday night PDT so weekend isn't done yet.

I'd give it a few days after that while their response gets vetted through various editors and senior Blizzard hierarchy.
Anyone think it's hilarious that people think banning bots is somehow going to make the game way better? The people who play 16 hours a day and bot will still be at the top of leaderboards if they stop botting. Nothing is going to change. The people who play 5 hours a day and sign forum letters will still get beaten on leaderboards by the people that play 10 hours a day.

Where's the open letter addressing the insane server lag that we get?
+1

Ban those who BOT, THUD, as well as other 3rd party programs that violate the ToS. If Blizzard truly cares about the legitimate gamers and fair play, Blizzard should step up and do the right thing.

When the Hellfire amulet exploit occurred, Blizzard (Nevalistis) noted: "This behavior not only undermines the spirit of fair play, but directly violates our in-game policies for Diablo III. It is important to us to continue maintaining a stable, safe, and enjoyable online environment for all legitimate players."
Open Letter from a bunch of Turbohud & Yolomouse users more like it.

Not saying people aren't justified using either, but those are ALL TECHNICALLY AGAINST THE TOS just like botting.

Pot Meet Kettle.

Essentially, its like a bunch of pawthads banding together and demanding a war on drugs.