Beware the INVISIBLE GODS!

Hardcore
Posted a bug in the bug forum.

We have heard of the dreaded Invisible Adria

I have recently discovered the Invisible VORACITY

Poison Poison everywhere! But not a boss to kill!

I wonder which invisible boss will pop up next?
We're currently investigating a bug where Adria becomes invisible and cannot be targeted (this seems to include AOE attacks). I'd advise caution to the Hardcore community while we work on it, and thank you for warning your fellow HC players, Jiraiya311.
Adria has gone NINJA!
10/16/2015 10:55 AMPosted by EmmetOtter
Adria has gone NINJA!

I just can't see it...
The parade of NINJAS!
10/16/2015 10:55 AMPosted by EmmetOtter
Adria has gone NINJA!

Only a real ninja can see a ninja...
We're currently investigating a bug where Adria becomes invisible and cannot be targeted (this seems to include AOE attacks). I'd advise caution to the Hardcore community while we work on it, and thank you for warning your fellow HC players, Jiraiya311.

Yeah no prob. Always good for a warning for my fellow players. You know it seemed like I couldn't target Voracity when this happened either. It's like he wasn't really there but he was there. Really weird.
I like this new wrinkle of invisible bosses as a challenge seeker myself. However, I would like it better if I knew it was intended.
thoughts
1. logically if this can happen
=> this problem can occur to uber games as well...
2. it just make pk a much easier task... finish all the other bounty except those boss bounties and open it to public...

just saying...
This happened to me and a friend in The Ruins of Sescheron a few weeks ago with a purple named "Tala". I posted on the bug forum asking them to fix bug and restore my char, but they just deleted my post. Thanks Blizzard.
10/17/2015 04:51 AMPosted by Baconator420
This happened to me and a friend in The Ruins of Sescheron a few weeks ago with a purple named "Tala". I posted on the bug forum asking them to fix bug and restore my char, but they just deleted my post. Thanks Blizzard.

NO ROLLBACKS EVER

Just pay attention and you won't die, especially not to Tala...if you had just left the area you would have been fine.
Posted by Baconator420This happened to me and a friend in The Ruins of Sescheron a few weeks ago with a purple named "Tala". I posted on the bug forum asking them to fix bug and restore my char, but they just deleted my post. Thanks Blizzard.NO ROLLBACKS EVERJust pay attention and you won't die, especially not to Tala...if you had just left the area you would have been fine.

That sucks man. But like Endeavor said, give up and run. That's what I did on that greater rift. It was one of my best chances to beat a 60 this week too. I was kind of miffed I had to give up on it because of an invisible boss but it would've sucked worse to lose my character.
I tried to run, but the damage was real and how do you run from an invisible enemy? My char wasn't 70 so it's not a big deal, but the death wasn't my point. My issue is with how Blizz handled it. I gave them a clear bug report on an issue that had been previously reported with no indication on being addressed and all they did was delete my post.
I get the "no rollbacks" thing but the only exception should be bugs. I didn't die because I noobed, lagged or had my cat unplug my computer, it was a bug plain and simple.
10/17/2015 09:04 AMPosted by Baconator420
I tried to run, but the damage was real and how do you run from an invisible enemy? My char wasn't 70 so it's not a big deal,

Yeah I get it. Message me and I will powerlevel you sometime if you want.
We're currently investigating a bug where Adria becomes invisible and cannot be targeted (this seems to include AOE attacks). I'd advise caution to the Hardcore community while we work on it
hahahaha that´s hilarious. Oh boy.
10/17/2015 11:54 AMPosted by Jiraiya311
10/17/2015 09:04 AMPosted by Baconator420
I tried to run, but the damage was real and how do you run from an invisible enemy? My char wasn't 70 so it's not a big deal,

Yeah I get it. Message me and I will powerlevel you sometime if you want.

Thanks man, I apprecitate it.
Great to know this. Please let us know when it is safe to go after Adria again.
Well I did the Adria bounty a couple times.. seen others do it in games... seems fixed to me