So where is D3 at Blizzcon

General Discussion
Lets face it us on here and of course others only play the game and complain on the forum because the game means something to us. Well it seems to mean a dam sight more to us than Blizzard any ways
D3 is dieing...and Bliz dont give a Crap coz it don´t make money.

They just want to try to keep us warm and somehow stay by the game to spend money for there other games. Money Money Money...thats all. who cares about our customer´s or who cares what they want and think...just money money money. :D

Sad story..but it´s True.

face it
Funny thing is I have never played any other blizz games and I will never will. Those games look like they were designed for a teen girl.
10/20/2015 04:36 AMPosted by Zymurgeist
Piffle. Diablo two still has bugs from launch day. It was also pretty crappy before the expansion. They're not going to keep spending money on a game forever but they have provided massive support for this one already. Most games are abandoned by their developers a month after launch.

Nice joke. Diablo 2 was a great game, amazing even. LoD was also very good obviously. You have to remember that D2 was released at a time where people didnt even have broadband and paid by the hour to stay online, but the large internet fees didnt deter people from logging on to bnet.
There was also a perfectly viable option of playing solo/offline. Would anyone actually pay $15+ a month just to play the current version of RoS? Very few if any.
Again, broken at release = in need of constant patches. You're talking about bugs, I'm talking about core game mechanics. Take a wild guess as to which one is more important to have fixed at release. And I can still think of quite a few bugs present in this game even to this day.
there is no content this year. Maybe next year or the year after that. Based on their marketing model I would expect new serious content in 2019...
10/20/2015 08:15 AMPosted by Beliz
there is no content this year. Maybe next year or the year after that. Based on their marketing model I would expect new serious content in 2019...

D4?
Sadly the 1 hour paints the wrong picture... D3 Ros is at its best on the current patch 2.3 but this is the Blizzcon with the least content/time ever for Diablo RoS...

Sad face
There's the inn at the upper corner of Hall A.
Blood and treasure sounds like simply more goblins really.
10/20/2015 10:12 AMPosted by Eulynn
There's the inn at the upper corner of Hall A.

When looking at the map, the two restroom areas each take up more square footage than the allotted d3 area. Just sayin..
10/27/2015 05:36 AMPosted by Raistlin
When looking at the map, the two restroom areas each take up more square footage than the allotted d3 area. Just sayin..

ROFLMAO

So basically Human waist gets more attention than D3. If I didn't lol at that I'd have to cry as it seems so true.