ZOMG can we please fix this stash problem?

General Discussion
I play 5 different classes and find myself running completely out of inventory space! I keep every set piece, even the useless Marauders and Shadows set because one day the set bonuses will be tweaked.

Suggestion 1
Make an extra few tabs on the character inventory. D2 had an extra wpn tab that you can switch between weapons. Instead, make it so you can switch your entire armor set.

Suggestion 2
Make an Extra Treasure Box next to our shared Stash similar to what was done with Torchlight 2. So we'll have our Shared Stash and also every character will have one tab of personal stash space.
Sure. (devs) You've created countless that are useless and several sets to fill our stash. Your mistake? perhaps... we dont even keep subpar junk and we're full. But some skills have their really high damage peaks and nobody wants to hear that the only thing the game is for is "grinding level". We want to feel that our drops were worthy of our time. They already dont look too good (srsly.... lets not get in this debate, but for comparison sake: wtf? Where would be the appeal if we didnt feel powerful by tweaking the current Torment slate..).

We're full and our will to play is diminishing with this sense of claustrophobia induced by our stash space.
10/17/2015 02:48 PMPosted by Angel
We're full and our will to play is diminishing with this sense of claustrophobia induced by our stash space

Yes! I don't even want to work on my wizard because she's become half a mule right now.
10/17/2015 02:52 PMPosted by Speckoh
10/17/2015 02:48 PMPosted by Angel
We're full and our will to play is diminishing with this sense of claustrophobia induced by our stash space

Yes! I don't even want to work on my wizard because she's become half a mule right now.
Then get rid of half of your unused junk.

Funny this is, you don't have a choice but to. Or......you can stop playing D3 and find something else to play and another forum to post on.

YES, that is reality.

I hope that helps yo!

\m/

P.S. - Don't blame me for the fact that more stash space isn't coming anytime soon.

Live with less stress and salvage your junk today! :)
The option to extract and use legendary powers fixed most of the stash issues. And any desired gear is so easy to get now with the many cube options that there's no reason to hoard items you aren't using.
only play 1 class and ur g00d
10/17/2015 02:27 PMPosted by Speckoh
I play 5 different classes and find myself running completely out of inventory space! I keep every set piece, even the useless Marauders and Shadows set because one day the set bonuses will be tweaked.

Suggestion 1
Make an extra few tabs on the character inventory. D2 had an extra wpn tab that you can switch between weapons. Instead, make it so you can switch your entire armor set.

Suggestion 2
Make an Extra Treasure Box next to our shared Stash similar to what was done with Torchlight 2. So we'll have our Shared Stash and also every character will have one tab of personal stash space.

Although adding more stash space wouldn't be a negative thing, we have more than enough room as it is. It all comes down to managing your space adequately and throwing away what you don't plan on using anytime soon!

There is no need to hold on to items because they might be useful at some point. Guess what, when the set pieces get major changes, they usually make it only apply to future drops. That means that junk in your stash is more than likely just useless clutter.

I manage 4 sets of gear for Monk, 4 sets for Barb, 2.5 Sets for WD, and 2 sets for Wizard and I STILL have 3 empty stash tabs for any speed farming/chain grifts.
I play all the classes on both HC and SC. On the SC side of my account I have tons of room left. Only on HC do I feel the need to use a mule character for some extra gear because I keep backup sets for the eventual deaths. There just isn't a need to carry any more gear than that as far as I can see.

With the cube all you really need is some crafting mats and you can create a well rolled ancient anything quite easily.
The only way to solve your stash problem if you play all 5 characters is to level the mules so that you can equip them with your extra sets. There's no other solution so you might want to get some leveling gear together.
I have no room left and I play only one class.
10/17/2015 02:27 PMPosted by Speckoh

Suggestion 1

Suggestion 2

ZOMG .. really ? somebody wants attention.
I dont have any stash problem but i i only play 2 class i think the main problem come from ''BOA'' since we cant trade we keep pretty much any item with good stats even though we might never use it.

I think trading would help quite a lot with stash space since it will allow people to trade item they dont use to upgrade their character.
10/18/2015 04:12 AMPosted by Ironclaw
I have no room left and I play only one class.

I find myself in the same situation. I don't get how some people don't.
So 1 tab is already needed for mats/gems/legendary gems/machines. I also store puzzle rings and bovine things for later use.
+ I have quite a few different builds I run:
- solo gr push build
- solo low gr fast build
- group gr build
- DB farming build
- bounty hunt build
I hear a lot that cube helps, but I find the opposite is true: also need to store rare mighty weapons for "upgrade rare" recipe (as crafting is expensive). And all rare legendary items (CoE, witching hour, SoE for example) for reforge recipe.
Also, need to store additional items to play/experiment with builds (I don't know, may be many people make a "cookie cutter" build, so they only need to store the items from internet guide and nothing else.). Because of this, I store similar items with different elemental affixes to switch runes.
There are also some rare items, that I don't use. Recently found an ancient GoJ&FotVP for example, so I must salvage those because currently I don't play the builds? May be I will change my opinion and would like to try in the future?