LAG!!!

General Discussion
4AM EST and the servers are lagging horribly

guess i should be in bed anyways.. hopefully better when I wake up!
Good evening!

I wish to get an official response from Blizzard. I played with a Witch Doctor in this season. I don`t have lags in every game, BUT it the lag appeared, all players blame the WD`s. I want to know from Blizzard officials if the lag is linked with witch doctor character.

Thank you in advance!
Guys,
I have been a long term gamer and supporter but an getting sick and tired of the constant lag killing me. I am based in Australia playing on the Australian server, please help or you will lose a loyal and devoted supporter...
11/22/2015 12:46 AMPosted by Graveheart
Guys,
I have been a long term gamer and supporter but an getting sick and tired of the constant lag killing me. I am based in Australia playing on the Australian server, please help or you will lose a loyal and devoted supporter...

I hate to say it, but D3 probably makes the least amount of money for Blizz, aka they couldn't care any less.
I didnt want to start a new thread for lag even though this might be helpfull to devs.
So
Worst lag experience.. it was not against 2-3 groups under dot/debuff effect. It was against a group that also had a blue pack with Illusionists in.
Maybe removing this affix till things better...