Where's any Blue Posts?

General Discussion
The other week it seemed like there was 5 on the front page, now there's none. Forum page says last one was 5 days ago.

Then when they finally do make a post it will probably be congratulating somebody on their birthday instead of commentating on a game topic.
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
99% of the threads are a re-hash of topics that blues have probably already commented about.
Three of those five were necros....lol. Start a thread about how much your cat likes to watch you play Diablo...that seems like good blue bait.
I see dead people.
Unfortunately OP the only people that want to comment on posts are people that spend more time here than in game.
You are 100% right though, they prefer to respond to insignificant matters than update the players on what is happening.
They put up a request for people to help them test server issues... then silence.
Ridiculous
10/19/2015 05:30 PMPosted by Knairdarm
You are 100% right though, they prefer to respond to insignificant matters than update the players on what is happening.
They put up a request for people to help them test server issues... then silence.
Ridiculous

This is sad but true. But do not blame the CM's for this (aka blue)
Their hands are tied with game development and such type questions.
1. They cannot have an opinion on items.
2. Other blizzard staff and management will not let them discuss many issues that we would like to hear more about.
3. When they do say something, crap like this comes up where they get raged and flamed over because of this that and the other.

This all irritates the CM's as much as it does the players. It often is not the case where they don't respond but more so that they can't respond due to management decisions.

Also, CM's also manage public facing sites such as twitter and reddit and facebook, not just the forums here.
Lets face it. If we as players never played a battle.net game, we would hear from it with outside sources, not here. Reddit and twitter and facebook reach much larger crowds than these forums.
nobody posted a thread asking what flavor ice cream describes D3 the most accurately, that's why...
-_-
I wish I was joking, BTW.
10/19/2015 05:14 PMPosted by Checkmate
99% of the threads are a re-hash of topics that blues have probably already commented about.

or are on their permanent topics to ignore/evade list.
HAHA, The blues have become wise to the trick of baiting them in by seemingly creating a topic about puppies and kittens, But as soon as they post it becomes a rant about this or that and a Q&A fest. Plus they are probably busy with that guy on the phone who has forgot his password for the 15th time.
Too busy cutting out construction paper with safety scissors for the blizzcon tavern thing.

That and likely putting together the powerpoint to showcase the new sets/items they're adding in 2.4...along with continuing to try and tweak the initial numbers to balance them.
Be real. All those threads are something they can give personal opinion on!

When it comes to game related issues, they speak on behalf of whole company. So they can't just reply without consulting...

And tbh, people are just reposting stuff. Even i cba read most of them now. "Move along. Nothing new to see here"