Congratz ! Paragon 2.000 done !

General Discussion
Hell I'll be lucky to get even one of my toons to PL 500 before I die. Well maybe as a ghost I can learn to play ....................
what the hell or all of you talking about do any of you play the game.

there is no way a bot would hit this level this fast to slow.

a real player can level 4x time's faster. if you needed say 56b xp to level once it would take the bot 4--6 hr to get just one level a real player can get the same xp in 1 hr.
10/17/2015 02:42 AMPosted by Evil

a real player can level 4x time's faster. if you needed say 56b xp to level once it would take the bot 4--6 hr to get just one level a real player can get the same xp in 1 hr.

Change the last part to 15 minutes and you are correct about everything else.

Pretty sure most of the blames on bots came from people who never experienced mid-high GR speedfarms and thus doesn't know the amount of exp / hr you get from them.
10/17/2015 03:01 AMPosted by kcbandit
Change the last part to 15 minutes and you are correct about everything else.
YA I'm talking about normal player's i know pro can do it in 15 min. I am one
The blame on bots is people are using them to farm keysones, legs, and mats during their downtime, so 100% of their actual human play time is speed running xp Grifts. Nobody said they ONLY used bots, so please stop trying to disprove something nobody actually claimed.
10/16/2015 03:29 PMPosted by Neorafter
If I put enough time to (legitimately) get to P2000 by this stage of the season I'd be burnt out, and probably be bored of D3. I'll be happy with 1000, hopefully the season is long enough for me to get there with the limited time I play.

Good for them though

My sentiments.

10/17/2015 01:33 AMPosted by nix
Yeah no, at least you can't purely bot your way up to paragon 2000, a bot can maybe do a 24/7 Rift+GR55 or maybe GR60, with solo runs that nets you what? 20? ok maybe 30 bil exp per hour, even if they're botting their way up there 24/7, completely non stop with unlimited keys (no doing rifts, just purely running GRs solo) they need 3,978 hours or roughly 166 days from 0 to 2000. Not happening.

The only way to reach 2k paragon in this short time span since the season start is to do high GR with full exp gear non-stop. In which with proper group they should be able to make somewhere around the ballpark of 150-300bil/hr exp running GR72-77 speeds. So that's 398 hours or 17 days of play time, so if someone say to play 10 hrs a day, they can reach that in a month or so.

You can't automate your way up to 2000, with only bot, the amount of uptime of those bots required to reach 2k surpasses the length of the current season, that's even talking an ideal scenario where the bots never goes off and never had to farm for GR keys. And I'm not saying they didn't bot for their keys to speed run GRs, but why would you do that since you can pretty much farm 30-40 keys in an hour just by running T8s in groups.

Thanks for bringing reason to the thread. Appreciated.
Im 1200 and i sacrifice a lot IRL to achieve this. And i am super bored about this game already so i really dont understand these guys.

Spending hundred and hundred of hours to have such a high paragon then what ? New season ? Start from zero again ?

Theres no cash price or reward for being Top 1 paragon/leaderboard. So i really cant understand this, Most of these guy are not even streamers and dont get a lot of money for playing.
10/17/2015 08:24 AMPosted by KaVeN
Im 1200 and i sacrifice a lot IRL to achieve this. And i am super bored about this game already so i really dont understand these guys.

Spending hundred and hundred of hours to have such a high paragon then what ? New season ? Start from zero again ?

Theres no cash price or reward for being Top 1 paragon/leaderboard. So i really cant understand this, Most of these guy are not even streamers and dont get a lot of money for playing.
Some people dont need recognition or rewards for doing something. They do it because they like what they are doing and do it for the sake of doing it.
Blizzard broke the game by changing how xp bonus worked in GRs. I can't believe they didn't fix it for S4.

Pointless playing unless you want to grind for 10+ hours a day or bot. I don't have the inclination to do either, so I stopped playing.
"Hi, I'm an adult. For the last month, I've spent every waking moment playing with imaginary dolls. Then I have a special computer program to play with them for me when I sleep. Otherwise somebody might get ahead of me..."

Real World Community: "Oh my God. How terrible. You desperately need mental health counseling. How are you working on getting free from this self-destructive addiction?"

D3 Community: "Congratz, dude. Awesome pro-level no-lifin' lulz. I'm jellin big time."

its actually more like 40times faster.

as 56b/hr is probably something like speed run 50-55's, while these guys are doing that in 75-80's
10/17/2015 08:54 AMPosted by Bianchi4Me
"Hi, I'm an adult. For the last month, I've spent every waking moment playing with imaginary dolls. Then I have a special computer program to play with them for me when I sleep. Otherwise somebody might get ahead of me..."

Real World Community: "Oh my God. How terrible. You desperately need mental health counseling. How are you working on getting free from this self-destructive addiction?"

D3 Community: "Congratz, dude. Awesome pro-level no-lifin' lulz. I'm jellin big time."

Hi, I've achieved something

Real world community: congrats

D3 community: wah wah wah QQ QQ i dont have it so you're a *!!%**!% for having what i dont nerf nerf nerf blizzard help blizzard game sucks nerf QQ nerf wah wah
This is the work of 4 man gr groups. They'll outlevel any solo botter anyday.
10/16/2015 04:01 PMPosted by Electrance
^time for you solo players to stop being butthurt that group play is better than solo play

I wish Blizzard would invent a group-group mode, so group-group players can look down up on group playes so group players know what it's like to be a solo player.
This game is unfixable, doesnt matter what they change or do.
This game is broken in so many ways some1 will allways feel cheated.
Next exploit is allways around the corner.

Im quitting until blizzard makes a clear statement to legalize exploits and bots or bans much harder and faster. To see people successfully betray a whole community including devs and legit players with exploits, hacks and bots hurts to much. Not worth my time.
10/17/2015 07:07 AMPosted by Bianchi4Me
The blame on bots is people are using them to farm keysones, legs, and mats during their downtime, so 100% of their actual human play time is speed running xp Grifts. Nobody said they ONLY used bots, so please stop trying to disprove something nobody actually claimed.

Don't worry, I'm sure the people defending the top players will come up with another excuse. Probably the same people claiming botting is none of our business and does not affect us. Poor deluded chaps.
ppl who bot in this game deserve to get 5min in the shower with tyrone
10/17/2015 01:33 AMPosted by nix
10/16/2015 02:39 PMPosted by Wilson

Translate - Gz to you bot(s)

Anyone keen to do a run down on total character uptime required to hit that?

Yeah no, at least you can't purely bot your way up to paragon 2000, a bot can maybe do a 24/7 Rift+GR55 or maybe GR60, with solo runs that nets you what? 20? ok maybe 30 bil exp per hour, even if they're botting their way up there 24/7, completely non stop with unlimited keys (no doing rifts, just purely running GRs solo) they need 3,978 hours or roughly 166 days from 0 to 2000. Not happening.

The only way to reach 2k paragon in this short time span since the season start is to do high GR with full exp gear non-stop. In which with proper group they should be able to make somewhere around the ballpark of 150-300bil/hr exp running GR72-77 speeds. So that's 398 hours or 17 days of play time, so if someone say to play 10 hrs a day, they can reach that in a month or so.

You can't automate your way up to 2000, with only bot, the amount of uptime of those bots required to reach 2k surpasses the length of the current season, that's even talking an ideal scenario where the bots never goes off and never had to farm for GR keys. And I'm not saying they didn't bot for their keys to speed run GRs, but why would you do that since you can pretty much farm 30-40 keys in an hour just by running T8s in groups.

Somebody give this man an award! One of the few who have actually applied some reasoning to what they are saying.

You CANNOT make it that high in paragons purely by botting. Maybe these people botted while they were asleep, very possible. However, assuming they were getting 30-40B exp per hour and slept/worked anywhere from 5-15 hours a day. A perfect bot might have possibly gotten them 600B EXP in 15 hours. At that level that is only approximately 3 Paragon points. I can easily get over 600B in 3-4 hours playing in a speed group!

Anyone who thinks these people are getting that high because of botting... GET A CLUE! A much more reasonable thing to blame it on could be account sharing. 2-3 players all taking shifts on 1 account would definitely speed things up drastically.

These people definitely have different priorities than the majority of us but if they want to play 12+ hour days, so be it, it's their time.
10/17/2015 09:04 AMPosted by HappyRogue
This is the work of 4 man gr groups. They'll outlevel any solo botter anyday.

No this is the work of a botter and 4 man groups. These people run their bot at night while they sleep so they can wake up to lots GR keys and run them in groups. Normal people have to do both and sleep. Botters bot normal rifts and bounties while they sleep and then wake up and play at max efficiency.

It's a ridiculous advantage and they should all be banned. Most of these people have accounts where the only downtime was when the servers were down over the course of 2 months. You'd actually die with their playtimes. It is NOT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE FOR THESE PEOPLE TO HAVE FOLLOWED THE TOS.

Also to the people defending this activity like the guy above me. You are probably botting. If you don't understand why removing the necessity for someone to run normal rifts and bounties is massive advantage you're either ignorant of how this game works or a botter.

You can't shrug off and say lol it plays at low efficiency. It plays at almost peak efficiency as Mannercookie's video shows and you wake up to hundreds of GR keys.