allow TRADING.. why not?

General Discussion
stop atomizing whats left of the dust that is the dead horse
No one has yet made a single convincing argument why botting (or TurboHUD) has ruined the game other than it offending most of you at a video game ethics level. Neither affect YOUR ability to play the game or find gear.

If you play this game, you also accept that botters will be part of the community. You can either have them invade every aspect of your game experience by opening up trading, AH, or whatever crap you want... or you can accept the game in its current state where your actual interaction with bots is actually far less than your whining would suggest.

Oh, but then what would you whine about next? I'm sure you'll find something.
Trading has been my #1 request since the very beginning of D3. Even if it's just clan wide it would make the game so much better and fun.
10/26/2015 12:36 PMPosted by MeWhenum
People seem to remember the good things about trade, but forget the bad.

1) the terribad drop rates that would have to be introduced to balance the game

2) spammers/scammers/third party sites and RM trading

3) encouraging hacking (since you can take their stuff without BoA)

Are there benefits? For sure, but at this point, it's not gonna happen, and Blizz doesn't want to deal with 1-3 above, and I have to say I agree with them for once.

Most of your points are wrong, when it come to drop rates its blizzard mistake if they decide to play left and right with drop rate simply because we have trading in place.
Diablo 2 had open trading and the drop rate stood the same for about a decade.

When it come to hacking i think its the other way arround the lazy player who usualy didnt hack but bough their gear online or traded for them on forum are now forced to use a bot to get what they want simply because they dont like to put time into farming.

In my opinion trading need to come back and we need a proper PVP system , any RPG who dont offer those simply dont live up to its full potential.
10/26/2015 11:07 AMPosted by sanBENdaHOE
blizzard,

why not bring back TRADING...

it wont break the game...

you broke the game by allowing people to bot and turbo hud with no repercussions... no ban waves

please,
bring back TRADING

Why not. How about my account was stolen by someone because of trading
10/27/2015 12:54 AMPosted by Steve
10/26/2015 11:07 AMPosted by sanBENdaHOE
blizzard,

why not bring back TRADING...

it wont break the game...

you broke the game by allowing people to bot and turbo hud with no repercussions... no ban waves

please,
bring back TRADING

You account was stolen because you gave your details to a third party, and you were buying gear/gold from said websites.
People who don't go on these websites and have adequate passwords and even an authenticator don't lose their accounts.
Sorry but when you dance with the devil, don't expect to be the one who leads!
10/26/2015 06:41 PMPosted by KTap
The only flaws? I vehemently disagree, but to each their own.

care to explain which others and why?

10/26/2015 06:57 PMPosted by marangoni
That's exactly the idea of trade, I don't know why people downvoted you, the harder the game more you appreciate the things you get.

exactly.

10/27/2015 12:48 AMPosted by Max
Most of your points are wrong, when it come to drop rates its blizzard mistake if they decide to play left and right with drop rate simply because we have trading in place.
Diablo 2 had open trading and the drop rate stood the same for about a decade.

indeed for the first part.
for the second, D2s droprates have been made casual droprates as well... CTA in 2 days without trading, countess runs, hellforge quest.

10/27/2015 12:54 AMPosted by Steve

if you give your account information to 3rd party websites, then it's your faults and not tradings...