Invoker's set?

Items and Crafting
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
11/02/2015 09:40 AMPosted by Nevalistis
And somehow... I think this'll be a good week for news. ;)

Diablo X® confirmed!
Calling Pandaman...
11/02/2015 09:44 AMPosted by Carne
I think this'll be a good week for news. ;)

Oh boy, you've started something now...

... Dress your way Friday?
Expansion hype is real!

Nev, its only Monday, you could've waited till Wednesday at least... Now these are going to be the longest 5 days in our lives.
While we're talking about the changes that will come to the Invoker set I have a very personal request.

Please don't make the new Invoker Set for Crusader only. When playing solo I can understand why most people will take a Crusader.

But in multiplayer games thorns are no good if the enemies are attacking another player. And when it comes to binding enemies the Barbarian and Monk are way better than the Crusader.

I would therefore love to see that the new upgrade of Invoker's can be used by any (melee) class.

I thought about something like:
2pc: Thorn damage is dealt to every enemie within 15 yards
4pc: Enemies hit by thorns are crippled for 5s. Crippled enemies have their damage and attack speed reduced by x%
6pc: Every crippled enemie within 15 yards increase your thorn damage by y%
Oh great, now I need to hoard yet another set that I have no room for. ;-)

Looking forward to the good news though.
Forgetting the 4 Fireside Chats are we? Head to The Slaughtered Calf Inn for them and pack it. Don't forget to "Stay Awhile And Listen."
I think this'll be a good week for news. ;)

I hope it involves the banning of cheaters and other various programs.
Dis gon be gud!
11/02/2015 11:16 AMPosted by Maustier
Please don't make the new Invoker Set for Crusader only.

Good luck with that.

Since they already restricted the set to the crusader loot pool, you can bet that the rework has already been confirmed and implementation is simply awaiting the crusader designated patch.
lol what new what new lol good news is always great to see haha
And this is correct. The Invoker set is slated for adjustments in our next patch. And somehow... I think this'll be a good week for news. ;)

Announcement about new Season and other interesting stuff in BlizzCon? =)

Oh Nev Nev, look what you dun started... Oh Nev Nev, why you gotta be so naughty?
could you throw us a bone? I mean, I suppose 'adjustments to some of the sets' is a bone, but... I mean... y'know?
11/02/2015 12:27 PMPosted by normalice
could you throw us a bone? I mean, I suppose 'adjustments to some of the sets' is a bone, but... I mean... y'know?

There are a few bone scraps in the Q&A that they did in Aug or early Sept. Some of the proposed (subject to change) set ideas were talked about there, particularly a new DH set and playstyle.

Q&A Transcript is here http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19889980/patch-230-developer-qa-transcript-9-8-2015
I feel it is pretty clear they want to show us all the work they have put into the 10-12 outdated sets in terms of bringing them up to power with the current sets.

Once this game has every set viable for end game, it will truly make a leap.

But what I fear is that if we continue to have infinite paragon and infinite GR levels, people are never going to feel like they accomplish something, they will feel burnout, and they will stop playing D3.

After all, this burnout issue is why 85% of the playerbase stops playing after the first 3-4 weeks of a season. But the love of the world of Diablo, and the great feeling of getting gear make us all come back, and bring in new players. With more gear being viable, maybe the burnout stage happens later, like 6-8 weeks into a season, but it is still going to happen so long as "infinite" is alive.
It's only a good week for news of a expansion/sequel is announced.