Invoker's set?

Items and Crafting
Well few set's rework, New content and Monsters. That is Not enough..maybe for 1-2 weeks and thats it again. What we need here is New endgame, pvp etc.

Blizzard wants all there games in E-Sports...but with D3 that wont ever happen. So it is more possible that they are working on D4. I dont believe there will be a X2 anymore.
11/02/2015 01:32 PMPosted by Demonmonger
I feel it is pretty clear they want to show us all the work they have put into the 10-12 outdated sets in terms of bringing them up to power with the current sets.

Once this game has every set viable for end game, it will truly make a leap.

But what I fear is that if we continue to have infinite paragon and infinite GR levels, people are never going to feel like they accomplish something, they will feel burnout, and they will stop playing D3.

After all, this burnout issue is why 85% of the playerbase stops playing after the first 3-4 weeks of a season. But the love of the world of Diablo, and the great feeling of getting gear make us all come back, and bring in new players. With more gear being viable, maybe the burnout stage happens later, like 6-8 weeks into a season, but it is still going to happen so long as "infinite" is alive.
So... what you're saying is you want a definite end to D3. Get your items, get your end... and then continue playing? How does THAT make any sense?

Infinite scaling/Paragon is the way to keep people playing. If you're burnt out, you'll be burnt out with the "end" system well before then.
We already know about the new sets that have been ready to hit PTR for weeks. If that's your big news you can keep it.

Announce you are banning botters and reworking paragon or you are not getting most of your playerbase back.
11/02/2015 09:54 AMPosted by Totem01
11/02/2015 09:40 AMPosted by Nevalistis

And this is correct. The Invoker set is slated for adjustments in our next patch. And somehow... I think this'll be a good week for news. ;)

Half life 3 confirmed

I'm grabbing the crow bar. Gordon Freeman ftw. Wish he was a PC in diablo :(.
11/02/2015 10:51 AMPosted by MindReeder
I think this'll be a good week for news. ;)

Wow.

So, during the week that is Blizzcon...we will get information? Wow...just simply...wow. Isn't that what Blizzcon is about? New information?

Such a great non-informative BLUE post, simply masking the appearance of communicating.

Quick question that no one at Blizz will have the guts to answer....

Will you be using bots and Turbohud to provide us with said information?

I think it says a good amount. "This will be a good week for news" indicates that the week will be good, not just the news. Why are semantics important here? Because it could imply that we'll be seeing more than just one bit of news. Also, keep in mind that this is the Diablo forums, which hopefully means the news is specific to Diablo. All this points to at least a new content patch being announced with hopes that a new expansion is announced.
And somehow... I think this'll be a good week for news. ;)

Oh come on...in the past we would get all sorts of hints/thoughts/etc...give us something tangible.

Is the expansion going to be called "D3: The Cow King's Revenge"?
Half life 3 confirmed
Edited by Totem01#1712 on 11/2/2015 9:55 AM PST

lol..

It only drops for Saders the way Wastes only drops for Barbs, which means it still drops for all classes just less often.
11/02/2015 07:00 AMPosted by Iulian
Afaik it drops only for Crusader now.

This is correct.

11/02/2015 09:18 AMPosted by Cavar
Aren't they going to give it some buffs in an upcoming patch/season?

And this is correct. The Invoker set is slated for adjustments in our next patch. And somehow... I think this'll be a good week for news. ;)

arena confirmed

:D one can dream.
After some fantastic improvements made to the game over the past few years, I would like for the next expansion to have a Druid and PvP Arena with objectives (eg. 4v4 and fight to gain control of nodes, whoever controls more nodes at end of time wins), and they can take more of my money for it.
Jay Wilson is coming back.
this'll be a good week for news. ;)

No expansion confirmed.
d3@blizzcon will all about the next patch or S5, Cant wait :(

I read that as saying stash space has been improved. :-|
I think this'll be a good week for news. ;)

F2P confirmed!
11/02/2015 05:40 PMPosted by adm0ni

I read that as saying stash space has been improved. :-|

I don't know, with the addition of the cube and transmutation, I don't see any need to hoard something that isn't ancient or progress towards a better build.
I would totally play S5 if all we got was 5 extra stash tabs and minor balance tweaks to underused sets

edit: actually no, the high grift lag needs to be fixed too
11/02/2015 01:50 PMPosted by Shivera
11/02/2015 01:32 PMPosted by Demonmonger
I feel it is pretty clear they want to show us all the work they have put into the 10-12 outdated sets in terms of bringing them up to power with the current sets.

Once this game has every set viable for end game, it will truly make a leap.

But what I fear is that if we continue to have infinite paragon and infinite GR levels, people are never going to feel like they accomplish something, they will feel burnout, and they will stop playing D3.

After all, this burnout issue is why 85% of the playerbase stops playing after the first 3-4 weeks of a season. But the love of the world of Diablo, and the great feeling of getting gear make us all come back, and bring in new players. With more gear being viable, maybe the burnout stage happens later, like 6-8 weeks into a season, but it is still going to happen so long as "infinite" is alive.
So... what you're saying is you want a definite end to D3. Get your items, get your end... and then continue playing? How does THAT make any sense?

Infinite scaling/Paragon is the way to keep people playing. If you're burnt out, you'll be burnt out with the "end" system well before then.

No, and not sure why you would think that either.

By limiting "infinite" such as cutting off Paragon at 800, and stopping GRifts at 65, you can bring in many new methods.

Here are a few ideas:
- Clear time, damage taken, this is for tanks
- Clear time, damage done, this is for dps
- Clear time, healing done, this is for healers
- Basically, create new variety to the already current ladder, by allowing us to chose the tier we want to be ranked in.

From Grift 65 and on, there is no more gameplay, just fishing and luck, why is that something to strive for?

At first, Grifts seemed really cool, then people realized how useless they are in an infinite state, and only the botting streamers really strive to compete in that setting to keep some form of popularity while the rest of us wait for the fresh reset of a new season where the fun really is.
Im calling it. S5 will bring back rune words! Would explain a good power creep in addition to new sets/reworks.
I don't think we will ever see such a big power creep, than what we saw in S4 with the cube. But, if it was ever gonna happen, rune words would be my guess (wish).
Cross class spells, just imagine the possibilities! Oh i do hope it's rune words!!

Somehow?
Does that mean news for other games or Diablo 3?
PLS do something about the LAG!!!!

it is impossible to push atm with those lags