A plea for blizz to give balance

Games & Technology
I just wanted to please request the team to attemot to understand d2 without making us feel like ther is one or two builds per character. What happened to being able to choose a dkill and work hard enough to make it as steong ad any of the rest? Like a throw barb? Or a build that you go into a game and have never seeen. Please bring that back. Please leg us trade and duel. However the dueling would prolly fail cause unlike d2 where ther was always a class that could beat yours no matter what ONE build will alaays win. And please dont make season items essential like lions claw or archon belt so thise of us who find no joy every four ir do months to start over a game with bo new content have a emmense disadvantage. The items you guys profuce seems like im missing a set piece until the seadon ends....im just a bit frustrated with it. We are geting ther but i font see when its so obvious how it still ends up hhappening.....
anytime a post begins with, "Back in D2".... it loses 100% credibility. Blizzard has known the D2 players have been butthurt for 3.5 years now. They aren't making the game more like D2.
The only balance I see that is important is one where all the classes have a useful spot in speed grifts.
There was balance in D2?
4 spelling mistakes in the first 3 lines, not to mention the block of text, thanks but no thanks, not reading the rest
10/31/2015 10:58 PMPosted by emtwo
There was balance in D2?

there was endgame which one could do as long as his build made sense,no one cared about balance,as long as ppl had fun...

now you get stupid sets and retarded non stop scaling that force you to play how blizzard want you to play.
Hey! Someone mentioned D2 in a post! GET HIM!!

... Pretty much everyone on these forums
10/31/2015 05:50 PMPosted by DarkxLord
anytime a post begins with, "Back in D2".... it loses 100% credibility.
This. It would be better if you guys leave D2 out of the picture. That was another time by a totally different development team using different technology. It's the same as saying j.k. Rowling should write more like Anne Rice. Two very different people with two very different stories to tell.
So when you bring up how D2 team did things think about how that may be insulting to the D3 team.
10/31/2015 05:50 PMPosted by DarkxLord
anytime a post begins with, "Back in D2".... it loses 100% credibility. Blizzard has known the D2 players have been butthurt for 3.5 years now. They aren't making the game more like D2.
100% agreed!
There was balance in D2?

Nope, there wasn't balance, people simply played what they wanted to play. Even in pvp, it was almost always a who could one shot who contest, unless you knew what you were up against and wore resist/absorb items to compensate.

The best advice people need to take to heart here, is play what's to your playstyle, not what is popular and pushing the leaderboards, I bet the meta would drastically change, even if it isn't efficient. Everyone is always worried about what someone else is doing. Be your own damn person! Don't copy something else... play a playstyle that you like! For god sakes. lol. If you want this to be close to D2, you do that first and foremost.

Game on :3
11/01/2015 10:59 AMPosted by JoJo
There was balance in D2?

Nope, there wasn't balance, people simply played what they wanted to play. Even in pvp, it was almost always a who could one shot who contest, unless you knew what you were up against and wore resist/absorb items to compensate.

The best advice people need to take to heart here, is play what's to your playstyle, not what is popular and pushing the leaderboards, I bet the meta would drastically change, even if it isn't efficient. Everyone is always worried about what someone else is doing. Be your own damn person! Don't copy something else... play a playstyle that you like! For god sakes. lol. If you want this to be close to D2, you do that first and foremost.

Game on :3

It's unreal. There are more than ten different difficulty settings. A large number of game modes available. You can do anything you want with your build, skills and paragon points. Heck I just did the GR 40 achievement with no set bonuses first try and ten minutes to spare. There are literally millions of possible builds that can clear TX.

You can make this game just like D2 if you so choose to play it that way. The thing is that very few do because D3 is leaps and bounds better so why do that?

Morons.
I fail to understand why this thread was moved to this part of the forum....
11/01/2015 11:26 AMPosted by Lumamaster
I fail to understand why this thread was moved to this part of the forum....
My guess is that almost every post contains "D2" which is not D3. This is the D3 forums and not the D2 forums. D2 is another game.

I hope that helps. :)
Ya heaven forbid you make a comparison to the game that is closest to it. And rampant fanboyism doesn't make D2 bad or D3 good, despite how much people think so.
@ Kookymunster & Sÿlak
Ridiculous! Absolute logic failure! What is this?! If they aren't aware they're making a game in the vein of it's predecessors, the game shouldn't be called Diablo or use it's characters or their likeness etc etc. Wine has been called wine for a long time my friends. No one has made soda pop and called it wine without being quickly reminded of their foolishness.