so dramatic how big bosses die

General Discussion
I was curious has anyone else notice how dramatic the big bosses die when You kill them?* Specially Maethial when he rises up in the air it looks like he is in a bull riding competition*lol* and Diablo he just burns up.. would be cool when you kill them that we could get their weapons... and gnom well he just reminds me of "Jabba the Hut"*lol* and the "greed" boss well he just cracks me up*L* was just wondering if any one here noticed how dramatic the big bosses die once you kill them and who's the Most dramatic of them all*lol*
I always turn my face and can't watch.

Kudos on being a brave one.
Ghom's flatulence is unnerving
Well I have a complaint as to how Greater Rift Bosses die. You get e'm down
to almost no hit points and they just become invincible for a time before dying.
It's almost like you're not allowed to kill them that fast..or somethin O_o
It's a little annoying that the boss you killed in 3 seconds has a half minute death animation. Or you one shot the gatekeeper and you companion shouts, "A victory for the ages!", when it really isn't?

Anyone remember when killing a boss was an actual effort? When killing Diablo on inferno was a serious battle that took forever?
11/02/2015 12:39 PMPosted by LilWolf
the "greed" boss well he just cracks me up

Just to note, Greed is a "she", indicated by some very large, obvious (and multiple) indicators ;)
11/02/2015 12:39 PMPosted by LilWolf
Specially Maethial when he rises up in the air it looks like he is in a bull riding competition*lol* and Diablo he just burns up

In Maltheal's case, he absorbs the black soul stone. He's also the main antagonist, so he has to go out with a bang.

If some dude just fell down after killing him, that would be boring. You can look at Leoric's death by Lachdanan's hand if you want that.
It could be worse: they could go into a Shakespearean soliloquy.
The big boys are drama queens
Anyone remember when killing a boss was an actual effort? When killing Diablo on inferno was a serious battle that took forever?

I remember when I first started playing this game it took me FOREVER to beat Diablo, he kept killing me and it drove me nuts*lol*
11/02/2015 02:30 PMPosted by Kukiri
It's a little annoying that the boss you killed in 3 seconds has a half minute death animation. Or you one shot the gatekeeper and you companion shouts, "A victory for the ages!", when it really isn't?

diablo still takes forever, a boss normally dies within like 5 seconds. diablo uses op cutscenes and delays you for around 40 seconds. 8x longer. same with belial.
11/02/2015 05:11 PMPosted by LilWolf

I remember when I first started playing this game it took me FOREVER to beat Diablo, he kept killing me and it drove me nuts*lol*

Ya, it @#$%in sucked. Original Inferno was a disaster and you're wearing some think rose-tinted glasses if you think otherwise. Go play GRs if you want to challenge yourself.
I haven't played the Greater Rifts Yet... I will soon*lol*