CM's being moved from Diablo

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Maybe this isn't news to some, but I found it interesting.

Tyvalir (correction) 17 days ago the following topic:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/19288929589
Lylirra 5 days ago the following topic:
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/19591028956

Not sure about Grim & Nevalists although I haven't seen much from either of them recently here at Diablo.

I am surprised we didn't get farewell posts from Ty & Ly though.

To me, this answers any questions about blizzards immediate plans for Diablo.

Edited to be correct, special thanks to misscheeta, also I guess this was made known already on Twitter...
damn stealth move from blizz, like always...
Woah...

11/01/2015 06:28 AMPosted by Zyron
about blizzards immediate plans for Diablo.

and what plans are you thinking about?
Maybe this isn't news to some, but I found it interesting.

Tyvalir 3 days ago.
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/19288929589
Lylirra 5 days ago.
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/19591028956

Not sure about Grim & Nevalists although I haven't seen much from either of them recently here at Diablo.

To me, this answers any questions about blizzards immediate plans for Diablo.

Good luck to them. Happy that they are away from this cesspool.
11/01/2015 06:32 AMPosted by Xilelv
damn stealth move from blizz, like always...

I'm not so sure it's a stealth move, CM's are known to moderate multiple forums and it makes sense they would bolster the starcraft forums..
To be fair, best move Blizz can make on D3 is to drop the mic (sarcastically) and walk away.
Leave this game to die a quick death. They should have done that 2 years ago already.
Tyvalir 3 days ago.

That did not happen 3 days ago. It happened 14 October - two weeks ago. It was also not secret. They stickied it on the SC forums and splashed it across Twitter. I also mentioned it here on the forums several times in threads about CM communications. Tyvalir was moved because they had an opening and he applied for it - there is a new SC expansion coming out on 10 Nov so that makes sense. I sent him my congrats and am sure he will do well over there! I hope so at least. Edit - you are also right that they DO sometimes support multiple games/forums. The Forum Support Agents for TS especially, but sometimes CMs too. Usually they start out cross supporting then move to one specific one as needed.

Lylirra 5 days ago.

She was transferred to be the lead (I think) of the Overwatch CM team last year around Blizzcon time. This is very very old news. She has not posted on the D3 forums in ages.

They only post farewell threads when they leave Blizzard as a company. Ty posted about his move to SC on Twitter though.

They are both still our CMs but have been VERY busy with their other CM duties regarding social media, writing reports and blogs, working with the various fan sites and community groups, and especially setting up for Blizzcon. D3 has only one pannel and several artist chats, but CMs have a lot more to do than just their one game. It is all hands on deck for Blizzcon. That is why most all the forums get SO silent pre-Blizzcon. This is normal and happens every year.
Do you honestly blame them? I mean.. would you want to stay here? This forum is atrociously toxic. just look at the general posts. I don't blame them one bit.
D3 is a bad game, the worst game of all blizzard games and by far.

SC2 is a legendary RTS game with a lot of e-sport around it,
Wow is the msot successful MMO of all time,
Overwatch will be a top tier FPS,
Heartstone is the First digital card game, and it looks good.

D3 is the worst hack and slash on the market, the less played blizzard game and by a long shot. This game is an epic failure and his forum is only asking for critical balance, asking for critical improvements and devs ignore the forum.
11/01/2015 07:34 AMPosted by JoJo
Do you honestly blame them? I mean.. would you want to stay here? This forum is atrociously toxic. just look at the general posts. I don't blame them one bit.

this forum is toxic because of the game. i dont know any other forum that is so toxic and full of negativity. Its for a reason. It is one of the worst dungeoncrawler ("RPGs") in the last years and the worst game blizzard has ever done.

If the people wouldnt care about the franchise this forum would be a wasteland, but people want this franchise to be resurrected.
11/01/2015 07:53 AMPosted by KaVeN

Try again.

Try again. SC1 was legendary.

Absolutely correct there. Though I define success by the sheer amount of people that has played it and the longevity.

Haven't had a chance to play it, but it's... doubtful.

Everything about it is pay to win. EVERYTHING. It requires some knowledge of card gaming, but otherwise is pay to win. I remember stomping people in the Beta as I bet most of them never played a card game before or did much of anything that had to do with strategy. I saw the game for what it was then and never went back. It's... a dumbed down version of any of the CCG's I've played.

So... Try again

D3 is the worst hack and slash on the market, the less played blizzard game and by a long shot. This game is an epic failure and his forum is only asking for critical balance, asking for critical improvements and devs ignore the forum.

Try again. D3 is in the top ten of all time game sales. It can't be an epic failure and reach the top ten.
kneo24, We all know, why d3 has good sell rating. D2 success ?

This. +1

I've been thinking about it a lot lately, and although I haven't played much recently, I wanted to delete my characters and uninstall D3.

This seems like the time to do it, because what you're saying hits the mark dead center.

I haven't even been critiquing D3 a lot in the past while, and to me, that means I no longer care about the game.

Ah well. Plenty of other games to play, even though I'll never get into the Overwatch beta. ~_~
11/01/2015 08:05 AMPosted by Life2v

At over 30 million in sales? I think not.
D3 sold quite a lot of copies last year alone (forget the figures but I think it was in million range?), so I highly doubt that it's just D2 hype.
11/01/2015 08:01 AMPosted by kneo24
Try again. D3 is in the top ten of all time game sales. It can't be an epic failure and reach the top ten.

for a moment you made sense then again wrote this ignoring the fact that D3 sold because D2 and to some point that it had Blizzard slapped on it.
11/01/2015 08:05 AMPosted by Life2v

This. +1

all this trashing of D3....it's not the best game, obviously.

but why do you humans insist on posting about it here, wasting your valuable time (lol as if it is) posting on this forum if it's so bad? If anything, posting these messages only restates its popularity.
11/01/2015 09:30 AMPosted by Acea
D3 sold quite a lot of copies last year alone (forget the figures but I think it was in million range?), so I highly doubt that it's just D2 hype.

it sold it's expansion which is fraction of the total that vanilla sold,and yea if a company overhype their sales ofc people will jump on the game not having an idea what they are getting.
11/01/2015 09:47 AMPosted by dogma420
all this trashing of D3....it's not the best game, obviously.

but why do you humans insist on posting about it here, wasting your valuable time (lol as if it is) posting on this forum if it's so bad? If anything, posting these messages only restates its popularity.
forums are only for praise i take it ? yep some trash it (including me most of the time) but there were great posts which blizzard seem to completely ignore.