What diablo 3 needs, is a trading house

General Discussion
I love farming as much as the next person, but i'm looking for two items to complete my build. What would be nice is to have a trading house put an item up for trade specifying what you're looking for or just random trades. That's pretty much it,
When they put a "trading house" to the game they oddly bind the drop rates to that "trading house". Which means the listed items reduce the drop rate of some items. In the end, more and more "farmers" and "botters" emerge and your personal farming experience gets reduced to ashes and dust. You find yourself in a position to have to "buy" your items from others and game becomes to feel like an economy tycoon. Sadly, there are better "economy tycoon" options you can play so you will cry for removal of the "trading house".

Believe me, gone there done that. I would very much like to have an option to trade items yet I know from my own experience that when the option becomes a reality people will start to abuse it. And the designers will reduce the drop rate to "balance the longevity" of the game which will directly effect you and your gaming experience.
That's actually a great idea...

To be true iv been scammed by tradings in vanilla, but still i really miss this age where trading was a real thing !
This thread is going places...
/popcorn
Well that went better than i thought
lol at all the neckbeard virgin greasy basement dwellers downvoting anything that has the word "trading" in it when it was such a huge part of diablo 2.
11/05/2015 06:23 AMPosted by BossII
I love farming as much as the next person, but i'm looking for two items to complete my build. What would be nice is to have a trading house put an item up for trade specifying what you're looking for or just random trades. That's pretty much it,

Well, there definitely needs to be some kind of trading. I don't know why you're downvoted and flamed into oblivion by the small portion of players that defend everything diablo 3 has going for it (which is nothing at the moment). Something similar to diablo 2 should be added where you can create lobbies in search of what you need and someone will join the game. It made the trading experience a lot more fun and interactive. Having an auction house was horrible because you could only trade gold for items and not items for items; I wouldn't even call that trading. Diablo 3 will never be a decent game without decent trading whether blizzard likes it or not.
love farming as much as the next person, but i'm looking for two items to complete my build

Then farm more and get them. In case you haven't noticed D3 is a farming game and if you don't like it play something else with trade where you can buy your way to fame.
We tried trade and it didn't work . Get over it and stop whining.
We had it, it didn't work, sadly. Besides do you know the amount of posts that would pop up as I never find anything, because the drop rates would be significantly lower if we had trading again. It would become Auction House 3. Like everyone would forget about the woes of the game, poor core, botting, and the ever so increasing we're against paragon. but then again.. people would actually see that paragon isn't a problem if we had a low low drop rate, so maybe it's lose/win situation. Who knows. All that I do know is, we had it, and it didn't work.
11/05/2015 05:48 PMPosted by Fathead
love farming as much as the next person, but i'm looking for two items to complete my build

Then farm more and get them. In case you haven't noticed D3 is a farming game and if you don't like it play something else with trade where you can buy your way to fame.
We tried trade and it didn't work . Get over it and stop whining.

"D3 is a farming game" - The sole reason why it is awful. Once you get the top notch gear then what do you do with it? Jack off to your precious, useless items? Enter a pug to pvp and have fun with it... o w8 nvm pvp is terribly designed in d3... Farm more rifts? Make a new character to farm gear on that too? No, that's !@#$ing boring. It amazes me why people wonder why d3 is a dead game. Imagine only doing dungeons in world of warcraft, that's literally all you're doing in diablo 3. Plz fix this blizzard. Downvote me delusional nerds.
or you could stop being a bunch of sissy little girls and remove BoA items, make it like d2 so we can make our own games / rooms with specific names and let us trade inbetween the players.

What we really need is a no begging for trade house. You lazy players never give up do you. Trading is gone and needs to stay gone. You have a 2 hour trade window in a party, so use it or keep thy fail thoughts to yourself.
11/05/2015 06:06 PMPosted by ghostman

What we really need is a no begging for trade house. You lazy players never give up do you. Trading is gone and needs to stay gone. You have a 2 hour trade window in a party, so use it or keep thy fail thoughts to yourself.

Lazy... lol. We're all sitting on our asses here playing the same game. Try boring as !@#$ and trading is what made diablo 2. 95% of the players from diablo 2 spent 80% of their time TRADING either in game or on the trading site known as d2jsp.org. Not something you would know about because you didn't even know that d2 even existed. This game is going to go nowhere if blizzard listens to the people who are still playing this game like you, because the people who are still playing this game are retarded.
11/05/2015 06:13 PMPosted by Dane
This game is going to go nowhere if blizzard listens to the people who are still playing this game like you, because the people who are still playing this game are retarded.

Challenged League.
No i'm not lazy, i enjoy diablo, but i really want an option to trade off my equipment. I enjoy single player more than multiplayer so trying to find those items is a struggle. Auction house was a very poor idea, it should of been the trade house. Keep the drop rate the same and it would make diablo 3 more enjoyable and open the doors to more people playing multiplayer i think.
Is that you, Jay Wilson?
i had so much fun trading and socializing with players in D2. that aspect of the game is lost in D3 with no signs of coming back. i have pretty much given up hope.
Na, cube (in addition to shards) has made it easy to target farm legs. Just check out the Upgrade Rare recipe.

Also, the trading house idea was basically already done. It was a disaster, so no.