The most fun I ever had in Diablo 3

General Discussion
This is going to sound like it shouldn't be true because the nature of this type of game play, but the most fun I ever had in D3 and it's what actually brought me back to the game was the old M6 set.

Something about your turrets being able to auto fire and you can do other things while monsters are being killed really grabbed me and made me enjoy the game A LOT. I do still enjoy the game and play everyday, but never will have as much fun as those days.

Blizz devs if you're thinking about ways to buff DH for next patch please consider bringing back the old M6 set and make it a little stronger than it was.

Thanks
Funny I already made a thread about this a week ago. ..I to enjoyed the style....with the new op builds now really idont see why it would be a problem like I stated in my thread
10/29/2015 09:53 AMPosted by HyperNova
Funny I already made a thread about this a week ago. ..I to enjoyed the style....with the new op builds now really idont see why it would be a problem like I stated in my thread

Link to thread? I really hope it will come back someday, but not holding my breath.
i will update the m6 set when you get a girlfriend
10/29/2015 09:58 AMPosted by Systemtrend
10/29/2015 09:53 AMPosted by HyperNova

Link to thread? I really hope it will come back someday, but not holding my breath.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/19496800103#3
10/29/2015 10:02 AMPosted by unholy

negged so hard
The old M6 set will never come back. It was changed due to the fact that that'st not how blizzard wanted people to play that class. I can't remember which post it was. Too lazy to look for it also. That's why they introduced the new sets for dh. Spamming turrets and sitting there like a dork was never the intended playstyle of DH.
10/29/2015 10:12 AMPosted by Systemtrend
10/29/2015 10:02 AMPosted by unholy

negged so hard

so, how are things?

u miss dad?
I thought you were going to say the most fun you ever had was back in vanilla when you sold an item for $250 in AH :)

I agree, M6 was a lot of fun!
10/29/2015 10:34 AMPosted by Vyncynt
M6 was a lot of fun

True DH set...can't wait when this returns
10/29/2015 10:24 AMPosted by unholy
10/29/2015 10:12 AMPosted by Systemtrend

negged so hard

so, how are things?

u miss dad?

Go home and get your shine box
I miss M6 theorycrafting, but I do not miss the sentry AI.

If M6 were to make a comeback, then there would have to be some way to manually control what the sentries target - and more important, the bug where they just randomly stop shooting would have to be eliminated.

Also, perma-CC would need to make a comeback or the demon hunters would just keep falling over like flies.
Interesting post OP.

I truly enjoyed playing the DH with that build also.

I actually stopped playing the DH when that build became second class.

So yes, I agree with you, that was fun!
10/29/2015 10:20 AMPosted by royalgoddess
The old M6 set will never come back. It was changed due to the fact that that'st not how blizzard wanted people to play that class.

How about blizzard let people play the way they want? Is it really so much to ask for in a game that should be all about individualisation and experimentation?

This is one of the major things that makes my blood boil in diablo 3. If there is anything the developers dont want they remove it and implement something thats twice as good so that they force players to use it....

so much for "play your way"...yeah on normal mode lol..

in 2.4 they dont want people to play with the curent wizard builds anymore so theyre going to buff firebirds again so people have to use firebirds if they want to be efficient. rofl
10/29/2015 09:22 AMPosted by Systemtrend
This is going to sound like it shouldn't be true because the nature of this type of game play, but the most fun I ever had in D3 and it's what actually brought me back to the game was the old M6 set.

Something about your turrets being able to auto fire and you can do other things while monsters are being killed really grabbed me and made me enjoy the game A LOT. I do still enjoy the game and play everyday, but never will have as much fun as those days.

Blizz devs if you're thinking about ways to buff DH for next patch please consider bringing back the old M6 set and make it a little stronger than it was.

Thanks

me, too. I absolutely loved that playstyle. hell, I used sentries before M6. what the hell was the point of nerfing it to hell, when they were just going to make it obsolete anyway? build variety.. yeah... sure...