Gears refarm?!

Crusader
I see alot of legs for crusader change this 2.4 patch,including Golden Flense,BOP,Frydehr's shield...ect..ect.
really Blizz?!?!
No need refarm just reforge
@zhong

Yeah, I thought about this, but I'm not sure if it'll work or not.

Let's say you have a 2.3 Jekanbord. If you reforge it, will it get the + 150% to 200% Blessed Shield damage in 2.4?

From my understanding, only set items (green ones) get new powers automatically. Normal legendaries (orange ones) don't get upgraded with new patches.
Just Kadala a bit. Any item you find in non ancient form will outperform your current ancient until you get your gg gear. Getting a non ancient shouldnt be to time consuming at all. Now scoring that gg roll thats another issue but you will see progression in your DPS regardless.

Cheers,
CC-
I spent months to get the ancient gears.
Do I really need to do it again for the +150% to 200% skill damage?
Can re-rolling a 2.3 gear in the mystic give the 2.4 +skill damage affix??
Don't think so, but either way you will still want a brand new one because it's a totally new affix (I mean : fridher's wrath now has primary 5 affixes, same for BoP, golden flense...).

You can use the cube to reforge (with 50 souls & 5 act mats) a pre-2.4 item into a 2.4 item.
Took me almost a year to get this BoP, it is so strong I thought I would never have to refarm. Now I will have to re-farm endlessly again to get one as good but with a high condemn damage roll.

Frydehr's I have needed to re-roll anyway. I also don't think I will bother with the 15% Condemn on Shoulders and Chest anymore with BoP and FW giving so much that those slots might as well go to toughness.
I really hope they update the existing gears radioactively..
It is frustrated to farm the good-rolled ancient gears again which we have already spent endless hours to obtain.
It is frustrated to farm the good-rolled ancient gears again which we have already spent endless hours to obtain.
11/16/2015 07:33 AMPosted by twinsbuster

They shouldn't, my geiger counter would be sad.

Tbh, if reforge works, i'll be ok with this
11/16/2015 08:31 AMPosted by k0rvet

if ancient gears have higher chances to reforge back into ancients
11/16/2015 09:31 AMPosted by twinsbuster
11/16/2015 08:31 AMPosted by k0rvet

I would be all for this even if they increased the cost by a factor of 10. Having to reroll 40 plus times to get an ancient in the worst case scenario just feels dirty. Some get lucky on their first roll but alas I have never been that lucky.

I know its a pain to have to refind end game gear but alas blizz will not make it so. Good thing is you can atleast reforge once to get the 100-200% increase damage if you have the old item already but costing 50 souls for each item will definitely put a dent in my resources for sure.

Cheers,
CC-
11/16/2015 09:39 AMPosted by CaptainCarl
11/16/2015 09:31 AMPosted by twinsbuster

I would be all for this even if they increased the cost by a factor of 10. Having to reroll 40 plus times to get an ancient in the worst case scenario just feels dirty. Some get lucky on their first roll but alas I have never been that lucky.

I know its a pain to have to refind end game gear but alas blizz will not make it so. Good thing is you can atleast reforge once to get the 100-200% increase damage if you have the old item already but costing 50 souls for each item will definitely put a dent in my resources for sure.

Cheers,
CC-

Re-roll is too expensive in the new act specific mats.

I just craft yellows and up them. That's how I got this nearly perfect BoP......after a lot of tries.
11/16/2015 10:04 AMPosted by Kain
11/16/2015 09:39 AMPosted by CaptainCarl

Cheers,
CC-

Re-roll is too expensive in the new act specific mats.

I just craft yellows and up them. That's how I got this nearly perfect BoP......after a lot of tries.

True story. I almost have the same BOP only issue I am having with this I am trying to score a solid LoN set and have been upping all my rings and I cant collect enough white crafting mats after I depleted my initial stash. But yeah a solid option no doubt.

Cheers,
CC-