Wyatt was right!

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 11 Next
he is always right, strange no?
12/03/2015 03:34 AMPosted by prusswan
12/02/2015 01:39 PMPosted by Drothvader
People do realize this is a logical fallacy known as a slippery slope, right?

it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. in a way, I do enjoy seeing the hoarders digging their own grave, as literally they are the last people Blizzard would want to give more stash to (without charging them).

What do you mean?

Now it seems blizzard does not want to give stash to nonseason players.

Nonseason = hoarders ?
11/16/2015 12:07 PMPosted by HelloKitty
People need to stop hoarding. I'd understand if you were a Hardcore player who liked to keep "back up" gear, but really, don't hold onto a copy of every set for every character class. If staying competitive means completely swapping your character's items with what's collecting dust in your stash, then anything less than unlimited stash tabs wouldn't be enough.

If having a bunch of empty spaces in your stash is that important to you; stop hoarding.

I think blizzard want all to play the set dungeons, that requires around 10 item per set each class. Plus all the crafting mats, keystones, gems and etc.

Do the Maths, Space is not enough for even non-hoarders, not even counting LON yet
12/04/2015 10:35 PMPosted by comma
11/16/2015 12:07 PMPosted by HelloKitty
People need to stop hoarding. I'd understand if you were a Hardcore player who liked to keep "back up" gear, but really, don't hold onto a copy of every set for every character class. If staying competitive means completely swapping your character's items with what's collecting dust in your stash, then anything less than unlimited stash tabs wouldn't be enough.

If having a bunch of empty spaces in your stash is that important to you; stop hoarding.

I think blizzard want all to play the set dungeons, that requires around 10 item per set each class. Plus all the crafting mats, keystones, gems and etc.

Do the Maths, Space is not enough for even non-hoarders, not even counting LON yet

They don't expect you to keep all the sets. It was never possible, and it will never be.

Once you are done with the dungeon, thrash the set unless you actually use it for something other than an entry ticket.
Yes lets all go back to release. Surely getting nothing and having nothing but nerfs was the best time.
12/05/2015 03:14 AMPosted by Keith
Yes lets all go back to release. Surely getting nothing and having nothing but nerfs was the best time.

But remember "They know what fun is".

yeah right. lol
An Asian with a 1800's cowboy's first name who cares what his opinion is.
12/05/2015 07:31 AMPosted by Temper
12/05/2015 03:14 AMPosted by Keith

But remember "They know what fun is".

yeah right. lol

If we can go back to release.

If. They could implement a better trading system instead of AH.

Either that or need microtranscation. Or Blizzard would not care this game as much as WoW, HS , SC2, and stuff
11/16/2015 01:19 PMPosted by dyna
11/16/2015 11:05 AMPosted by prusswan
"If we give you more, you'll just ask for more"

Although it's very true, there is a big difference between just not enough, ok and good.

5 tabs is just not enough, 10 tabs is ok, still not good for an item hunting game.

It is if you stop hoarding.
11/16/2015 12:12 PMPosted by PeeKay
Oh a thread created by prusswan that stirs the pot. How exhilarating and new.
lol
12/04/2015 10:42 PMPosted by prusswan
12/04/2015 10:35 PMPosted by comma

They don't expect you to keep all the sets. It was never possible, and it will never be.

Once you are done with the dungeon, thrash the set unless you actually use it for something other than an entry ticket.
keeping 1 set item each is not hoarding. It's the minimum storage you should have to play the game. Plus the LON too
12/06/2015 09:49 AMPosted by Lexluger
11/16/2015 12:12 PMPosted by PeeKay
Oh a thread created by prusswan that stirs the pot. How exhilarating and new.
lol

what do you expect from gaby subscriber
Not sure if hes right about getting nonseason players to support the expansion.

Just make season mode have so many incentive, easy for us nonseason to make the decision to find a better game.

I will point this out when the expansion sales come out

Hopefully Lost Ark will be out then
Dear god, I thought this thread was dead....let it RIP guys, it's lived its life as an embarrassment, let it die well...
12/09/2015 08:16 PMPosted by comma

Just make season mode have so many incentive, easy for us nonseason to make the decision to find a better game.

You won't be missed.. less QQ and less players asking to be plevel
just unistall this game, play something else, is a waste of time D3... problme solved
12/09/2015 11:33 PMPosted by darkenergy0
just unistall this game, play something else, is a waste of time D3... problme solved

This.

Restart from 0 to just to get stash vs

play 1-2 class casually and enjoy marvel heros, POE , grim dawn and upcoming lost ark.

It feel like no brainer

12/09/2015 09:08 PMPosted by prusswan
12/09/2015 08:16 PMPosted by comma

You won't be missed.. less QQ and less players asking to be plevel

asking to powerlevel? wow..

all you do is on forum anyway
12/02/2015 05:18 PMPosted by Lito
12/02/2015 03:36 PMPosted by sixtynin3
op is still correct

I dont think he is.

Most people would stop asking for more stash space once we can stash all the items we found interesting in the game.

Interesting items in the game is a finite thing. It has a number. Give us enough stash space and we will stop asking for more.

Some people, yes, would be asking for more indefinitely. But not all of the people. Thus, he is incorrect.

Also, I see a lot of people commenting about "hoarding", most of us aren't hoarders. We are collectors. We like to collect things. There's a difference.

Ty for reading have a nice day =)

agreed.

this OP looks like from China he have chinese char

go back to China and China servers
12/02/2015 05:18 PMPosted by Lito

I dont think he is.

Most people would stop asking for more stash space once we can stash all the items we found interesting in the game.

Interesting items in the game is a finite thing. It has a number. Give us enough stash space and we will stop asking for more.

Some people, yes, would be asking for more indefinitely. But not all of the people. Thus, he is incorrect.

Also, I see a lot of people commenting about "hoarding", most of us aren't hoarders. We are collectors. We like to collect things. There's a difference.

Ty for reading have a nice day =)

agreed.

this OP looks like from China he have chinese char8b

go back to China and China servers
For a Solo player

12+ hour to get to 70.

50+ hour to get to around T6.

Many many hour to high GR after.

All that for ONE tab ?

In POE you get base game for free + 4 stash tabs free

I think Devs made it clear which game they want us to play