So let me get this straight..

Brawling
Prev 1 3 4 5
i too started playing for the thrill of pvp. still upset they did away with arenas
That is exactly what i wanted to say, Diablo 3 was a huge disappointment in the begging. Because the continuation of Diablo 2 was the Game Style. Everything else was slapped together from ideas of World of Warcraft and Heroes of the storm. So many years later i post a comment and find that Necromancer is part of Heroes of the storm and little bit of Diablo 2.

Since then, Diablo 3 became a grind, at least they added a cow level into D3, it took forever and a lot of complaining/suggesting to bring that back. Everyone loves cow level.

I play Diablo 3 to this day and i feel i'm more addicted due to being bored then enjoying it, until new content comes out but then that escalates quickly.
We need a leader who we can follow, we give our inputs about the game, blizzard listens to the leader and makes the changes to our liking. WE PAY, THEY DEVELOP. Otherwise Blizzard needs to put PTR into public so we can test their games before buying it, like steam does. LOVE STEAM.

Blizzard should just rename Diablo 3 into something like "Diablo 3 is a lie" kinda like "Cow level is a lie". But anyway, i just hope that they would stop all the efforts in Diablo 3 and remake Diablo 1 & 2 with better graphics, like i heard rumors Blizzard was going to do. Rumors were very long ago, and i doubt they will do that.

I found a lot of people in this post who were against pvp are those who never played Diablo 1 & 2 and never realized that even if you got pk'ed you still had a lot of fun. When i got pk'ed, i got up and i fought back, if i lost i left and came back with reinforcements or better gear until i got his f***** ear.

A way i think people want D3 developed is less like in terms of Windows that Microsoft develops to where you don't have control over. VS Linux where People can do whatever they want with it. OPEN SOURCE. A lot of IT's like Linux.

People want it Hybrid, which honestly is where the game is going with the necromancer in 2.6. Hopefully the game will be more enjoyable, so far i think it's okay. The nice thing is, you can always play any other game like Path of Exile.
I would already be happy with a que button or hostile button for pvp so that finding a pvp match is actually convinient (i have the game since the AH closed and i havent found a single active brawling match). which would take 3 days max to develop and to implement into the game.

now that we have a storage for our sets, experimenting with pvp builds would go better then ever.

I cant think of a reason why they wouldnt do this other then them not earning money over players sticking on playing D3 pvp and trying to push pvp-ers to there other games like hots or ow, while these arent the same at all compared to d3 they have monetization options.

There is no way someone came up with the pvp search mechanic that we currently have and thought it would be a great idea to let the player manually find other players in a 13 (difficulties) rooms enviroment and when they find one hope the person in it isnt afk or doing (g)rifts because THEY couldnt find anyone else either. Meanwhile A N Y other blizz game has a auto que function to find matches.
Why can't we brawl on the adventure maps?

If we could do 3 vs 3 on the map of our choosing, with or without monsters present, there would be no need to tweak or balance, make changes to the PvE game or exceptions for PvP. Friends would play together and agree on what rules they please. Guilds or player-run leagues would come up with special rules and ban lists and so forth. Almost nothing needs to change for this game to have a vibrant and fun PvP scene. They just need to let us kill each other.
I just want to add to the pile of people who were excited for Arenas. I bought the collector's edition, and had full intentions on trying for top levels in the arenas. Maybe even play competitively, and for money in tournaments, which was still only a budding topic in North America at the time (compared to now at least). I wanted to take arenas as far as they could be taken.

They decided to put off arenas until after launch, and then eventually canceled them.

Were they legally in the wrong? Probably not. Were they morally in the wrong? I think so.

I barely played the game at launch because I was so disappointed. I harbored a lot of anger for Blizzard at the time because I felt swindled.

Anyway, after all these years I have returned to play the game again without expectations of arenas, and I'm enjoying it. There have been a lot of great improvements to the game and the PvE is enjoyable.

I am still wistful over the loss of the possibility of arenas though, and if you're wondering who has two thumbs and would be super excited, even now, if Blizz announced arenas for D3. It's this guy.
Don't give game companies ideas, they wont share any profits with the idea guy and they sure as heck wont test any of it, even if they do release things with "ideas". You people aren't getting paid for this. Their ideas back when D2 was released it was all THEIR ideas, not the players. Bad practices are from lazy Devs, who have obviously NO "IDEA". Who asks consumers for creating ideas? Ok, maybe a small ideas are ok, but man, it seems like every company these days are begging for ideas. So if you have a "good idea", then ask for full time benefits and royalties, first*. We are not here to give game companies "ideas", we are suppose to play their games; not do their work for them, and remember: This isn't some "indie" dev with a population of 1 doing this type of work at Blizzard. No, if devs make a game they need to lie down in their bed that they made. Bugs and glitches are one thing, BUT IF BLIZZARD THINKS THAT THEY ARE GONNA TRY AND MAKE A DIME OFF OF MY IDEAS? HAHAHA! Blixxard, go back to playing board games until an "idea" sparks with those two little marbles you got rolling around, in your heads. Now I'll just piss off.
06/05/2017 01:56 PMPosted by IrishPride
Don't give game companies ideas, they wont share any profits with the idea guy and they sure as heck wont test any of it, even if they do release things with "ideas". You people aren't getting paid for this. Their ideas back when D2 was released it was all THEIR ideas, not the players. Bad practices are from lazy Devs, who have obviously NO "IDEA". Who asks consumers for creating ideas? Ok, maybe a small ideas are ok, but man, it seems like every company these days are begging for ideas. So if you have a "good idea", then ask for full time benefits and royalties, first*. We are not here to give game companies "ideas", we are suppose to play their games; not do their work for them, and remember: This isn't some "indie" dev with a population of 1 doing this type of work at Blizzard. No, if devs make a game they need to lie down in their bed that they made. Bugs and glitches are one thing, BUT IF BLIZZARD THINKS THAT THEY ARE GONNA TRY AND MAKE A DIME OFF OF MY IDEAS? HAHAHA! Blixxard, go back to playing board games until an "idea" sparks with those two little marbles you got rolling around, in your heads. Now I'll just piss off.

Mega nerd rage engage eh?

The hell makes you think you deserve ideas for a thought in your head? They code it, they test it and they pay to implement it as a result. You only collect royalties on finished products that you developed lmfao
02/24/2017 04:54 AMPosted by Iria
02/23/2017 04:14 PMPosted by DiabolicNick
If someone could find my posts, that would be awesome because I cant

Where did you post them and under what name? Your current profile has a total of 8 posts total (as of 2/24/17) with only 2 which are visible. The remaining 6 posts may be in deleted threads due to forum abuse.
I'd assume one of those deleted posts was my post about the ideas and stuff that I posted about an expansion which was exactly reaper of souls. I even titled it something like "How to save Diablo 3"... but alas the post(s) were "deleted" most likely bc they took my exact ideas and made an expansion off of it...
Also, I had posted like 4 times in that post so they probably got deleted with it when the og post was deleted.