[2.4] Static Charge 180% to 50%...30%...40%!

Monk
1 2 3 6 Next
Looks like we are going to rely on Water Ally's Waves in 2.4! ^_^;
Well they have to buff some other stuff then. Or it'll be so boring for monks this season.
Did not see that coming... That pretty much answers whether SC was going to be "the build" or not. It was not over-performing on the PTR where it made it OP or was it the only choice for monks.
Stupid move on devs behalf, 2 nerfs.... right thanks mofos. Pretty annoyed with the idiots who asked for the nerf in this forum.

Monk just became WD for next era lol.
I'm gonna start crying on other forums in the middle of season from now on.

Oh nerf plz nerf plz.

Looks like I'm gonna skip this season.
Dev just does it in again. Nerf group proc and now nerf solo damage.. Monk's the only class that got nerfed in this server-side hotfix.

Other classes get double or triple damages.
Yeah this nerf was pretty lame was unnecessary.. group proc nerf I can undderstand. This nerf... I can't.
Blizzard are going to remove this class in Season 5, Season 6.
Player is recommend not to choose Monk.
@Davlok, you don't need to test Monk any more, no one will play Monk.
That is all!
WTF was that !!?? Buffs across the board and then THIS for MONK'S ?!
WHAT !!?

F/#&%"( HELL !!!

Damn it !!
Why did they feel this was necessary? It was doing fine with Innas. Not too strong, felt just right. Now SC is completely killed. Eye of the Storm is once again a useless spirit stone. Lightning Monk as a whole is dead.
It's like they spent all that time making bells and went "YOU PLAYY BELLS NAO!!". We don't. "OKK WE DESTROYY SC. YOU PLAYY BELLS NAOO!!". Are they all 12?
11/24/2015 11:31 PMPosted by Bumblebee
It's like they spent all that time making bells and went "YOU PLAYY BELLS NAO!!". We don't. "OKK WE DESTROYY SC. YOU PLAYY BELLS NAOO!!". Are they all 12?

I don't find the SC nerf funny at all, but this ... lol ! Nice one mate ;)
Damn it looks as though monk will be extinct next patch.. GG Blizzard...
So what is the next best alternative? Inna's with bells, since SWK is still garbage?
Next best alternaitve? Well, your allies do all the damage while you become buff bot for them.
When the music's over...Turn out the lights......
11/25/2015 01:25 AMPosted by WhiteWizzard
When the music's over...Turn out the lights......

When the charge is gone
And I'm all alone
Playing a final season
Now that the charge is gone
This nerf was to be expected at some point.
11/25/2015 01:24 AMPosted by dXter
Next best alternaitve? Well, your allies do all the damage while you become buff bot for them.

You still gain a lot of damage just by having 10 allies. Fire bells with tzo grins gaze, incest torch and furnace maybe? Or crippling wave:mangle?
Issue being Static Charge is the best/only (?) skill we have that scales with density so well, so hopefully they reset the PTR leaderboard and see where monks stand, because I really didn't want to play R2+I6 or plain I6 zodiac ally spam as they are now on 2.4 PTR >_>

Also confirmed the 50% on PTR even though the tooltip hasn't been updated from 180% (hotfix)
hard times to come for monks, again... -_-