Furious Shouts: How Do They F**king Work?

Barbarian
Just a quick question concerning Furious Shout. The guide entry for it still says it lasts 15 seconds, so I don't think that's where to look for accurate information. Does the shout affect everything in a certain area around me for 6 seconds, or does it only affect the monsters hit by the shout in a certain area?

In other words, if I shout, kill everything around me in 3 seconds, then move to a different area out of that 25 yards, or new monsters come in towards me, does the effect passively move to them, or do I need another shout to enact the effect on the new group?
Now that I read that, it still sounds confusing.
Use Skull Grasp
Yes furious shout procs APD
It will only affect monsters that are present in a radius of the shout at the time of casting and will not passively move with You.

And those two above are simply having fun, and quite honestly, I had a laugh as well, due to the wording You used in the thread title.

Furious Charge combined with Threatening Shout seems like a cool skill to me.

N4
I use Furious Shout when I overcook my eggs.
I furious shout at newbs on cs Go all the time. Duration depends on their condition of newbness. The range is anywhere in the world they are. So range isn't a problem. The only problem is their newbsness which increases their duration.
u forgot of diminish returns
and default innate resistance
and ignorance
and 100% immunity also in some cases...for more than one reason
If you play in game with it, it would be clear.

When you shout, all the monsters in the radius get a debuff on them that you can see, if you move somewhere else you will see mixed, some with it, some without.

Only the monsters with the debuff (with some rare times I've seen where fearing them can make them lose the buff circle) deal reduced (or take more) damage.
Mmm. Wasn't until I was told to look for the debuff that I saw it. I kinda figured there was one, but I was sitting too far from the TV to see it. Even reaaaally looking, I can barely see the swirling silver ball above their heads. It's almost invisible.

Thanks for the info, and let the thread hijacking recommence.
12/20/2015 02:02 AMPosted by RayThSodaGuy
Mmm. Wasn't until I was told to look for the debuff that I saw it. I kinda figured there was one, but I was sitting too far from the TV to see it. Even reaaaally looking, I can barely see the swirling silver ball above their heads. It's almost invisible.

Thanks for the info, and let the thread hijacking recommence.

now that you know it's there, it'll eventually fade back out of focus as your brain remembers the radius automatically, allowing you to focus on something else.

I've never played on a TV. I forget, one of the runes on the pc version makes a circle around their feet.
WTF