What is the average age of Diablo 3 players?

General Discussion
Prev 1 11 12 13 21 Next
I'm 32 and I've been playing for 16 years now. I had the most fun back in my junior year when I kicked the devils !@# and sent him back to hell after I beat lymphoma!
56 ... Started with Diablo. Then, as a practice dummy for my son, so he could get ready for D2 LAN Parties (remember those?). Played D2, off & on, for too many years.

My son, 31, gifted me a D3 license. He lives 700 miles away. So, between Discord and D3, we still get to spend a lot of time "together".
09/22/2017 04:42 PMPosted by Agapetes
I am 87 and I play when it is raining and I can't work in my garden

Seriously Dude? and you're 1076 para? Good the hell on ya. !@#$ I'd be really happy to be playing if you reversed those numbers. Makes me take my meager 65 years and shuffle off-stage left tail between my legs....
53 and married.
Started on an Intellivision. I started gaming on computers with an Apple I playing the old text adventures. Switched to a Mac in 1984. I played most of the RPGs and adventure games of that time. I really enjoyed the gold box D&D games. I switched to PC's in 1988 and currently playing D3, POE, and DDO.
I was also big into pinball and arcade games in the early 80's. My father used to buy, repair, and re-sell them, so we always had 5 to 10 games in the house to play.
34, no kids no wife. Been playing Diablo/WoW for 13 years. Probably going to be a gamer till the day I die lol.
59 divorced 2 grown kids
67 and been playing since D1. Totally retired and Love it.
09/26/2017 11:44 PMPosted by evok
09/22/2017 04:42 PMPosted by Agapetes
I am 87 and I play when it is raining and I can't work in my garden

Seriously Dude? and you're 1076 para? Good the hell on ya.

I guess we can he assume he lives up in the Seattle area and it rains a LOT!
29 years old, first game online (or on Windows for that matter) was d1. :}
I really do love seeing how varied our community is! Some people have been with us since the original Diablo release nearly 21 years ago; others might have experienced Diablo III or even Reaper of Souls first.

Regardless, there's one thing I always see threading us all together; our mutually shared love of plowing through monsters, finding loot, and making friends in Sanctuary. My favorite stories are spun around how Diablo brings folks together—thanks to everyone for sharing, I can't wait to read more!
I bought my (then) gf her 1st computer so we could play Diablo 1 together.

Now after 18 years married, we are still playing Diablo together in our 40's (she won't let me say her actual age)
I started playing February of 1997, after watching a few friends playing. Haven't stopped since. 20 years old at the time.
09/27/2017 02:00 PMPosted by Nevalistis
I really do love seeing how varied our community is! Some people have been with us since the original Diablo release nearly 21 years ago; others might have experienced Diablo III or even Reaper of Souls first.

Regardless, there's one thing I always see threading us all together; our mutually shared love of plowing through monsters, finding loot, and making friends in Sanctuary. My favorite stories are spun around how Diablo brings folks together—thanks to everyone for sharing, I can't wait to read more!

Does a two month preview from college friends count? :)
This thread makes me feel like a teenager. Thank you
Say, have u guys read Ready Player One? You might like it...
67 semiretired. Have been playing since Diablo 1. Perfect games for me.
09/27/2017 02:00 PMPosted by Nevalistis

32 years old here. I've been playing since release of Diablo 1. I remember we used to get together, my friends and I, and take turns playing on the one PC we owned between us. Good times!
59 here.

D3 was my intro to the Diablo series. Bought it when it first came out and still playing today through out all the changes since.

The only other game I have more time invested in was Asheron's Call until they shut the servers down.
Been playing since Diablo 1 first came out. That said I am not born yet because i'm stuck in a temporal time flux.
41, wife and a 9 year old daughter. This game could not be more perfect for the late night "me" time when everything finally calms down around here. The only issue I have with the game is how late it keeps me up at night. =) I remember playing Diablo while my wife (new girlfriend at the time) sat next to me. I mean could I be more of an idiot having her sit & watch me play Diablo. She did not enjoy it but obviously she liked something about me as we're extremely happy to this day. Crazy to think how much time has really passed since then. Here's to hoping Diablo 4 eventually comes out & continues this trend with all of us.