Make Diablo 3 Pay 2 Win

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6
12/11/2015 07:27 AMPosted by DarkHunter
I dont want imaginary bots or pay to lose in this game.
Thank you.

That's the beauty of P2W, if you don't have to if you don't care either way!
LOL, I am hoping that the OP was trying his best to be a troll.
12/11/2015 06:07 AMPosted by Junger
12/11/2015 05:29 AMPosted by Visionhero

I like to min/max as well but when playing multiple classes I am not going to roll for the 49% to 50% on a belt when it's say my 4th favorite class. That's 200-500 soul investment in a character I play a few times a month. I will use the first 40 rolls to get that decent 48-49% roll. If you are spending that kind of time on all characters that would drive you crazy.

See, if you stop at 48-49%, you can't really say you like to min/max. You're settling at that point.

What if, Blizzard let you pay $.50 for that 1% CHD? Would you do it, instead of having to farm all those souls and mats. That's P2W, but it saves you a lot of mindless farming, just to get that 1%. Worth it, isn't it?

I think you misunderstand me I min/max my main, just not all my alternates. Also for example on my main character I have a Witching Hour that has 49% CD. Yes I want that 1% but rolling 200 souls for one percent when I need an ancient first is a foolish investment better spent into gearing one of my alternate characters.

If it was 1 red cent I wouldn't pay it. The TWO reasons I play Diablo 3 is to advance my character under my own power and sense of accomplishment.

Secondly just to smash some Demon face.

I would rather mindlessly farm. For example every morning I get up get ready for work make myself a cup of coffee and eat a bowl of cereal while glancing at news headlines. Once I finish my breakfast I jump into D3 bounties and run exactly 2 acts of bounties for the legendary materials. That's how every morning Monday - Friday goes before work unless I wake up early then it will be a Greater Rift or two.

In this manner I create a comforting routine for myself and I make daily progress. All in the name of fun.
12/11/2015 12:22 PMPosted by Visionhero
I would rather mindlessly farm. For example every morning I get up get ready for work make myself a cup of coffee and eat a bowl of cereal while glancing at news headlines. Once I finish my breakfast I jump into D3 bounties and run exactly 2 acts of bounties for the legendary materials. That's how every morning Monday - Friday goes before work unless I wake up early then it will be a Greater Rift or two.

In this manner I create a comforting routine for myself and I make daily progress. All in the name of fun.

OK, but honestly, that's pretty casual play, so P2W will never affect you.
12/11/2015 01:18 PMPosted by Junger
12/11/2015 12:22 PMPosted by Visionhero

OK, but honestly, that's pretty casual play, so P2W will never affect you.

That is my morning. I play 45-60 minutes in the evening hour and then 1-3 hours a day on the weekend. So basically it's a part time job.
Didnt't they try this with D3 RMAH?
12/11/2015 01:20 PMPosted by Visionhero

That is my morning. I play 45-60 minutes in the evening hour and then 1-3 hours a day on the weekend. So basically it's a part time job.

Yes, that's casual.
Spent a ton of money in vanilla. I'd rather buy it and then see what it can do in game. Don't have time to dedicate 8 hours a day.

Bring. Back. P2W.
I don't think the people who paid $250 for a Skorn 3 yrs ago from the rmah even play now.
12/13/2015 04:57 AMPosted by Hyperion
Spent a ton of money in vanilla. I'd rather buy it and then see what it can do in game. Don't have time to dedicate 8 hours a day.

Bring. Back. P2W.

agreed
12/13/2015 05:06 AMPosted by Nighthunter4
I don't think the people who paid $250 for a Skorn 3 yrs ago from the rmah even play now.

Probably not. They felt cheated when the 2.0 gear rendered all the 1.8 gear useless. There were people who spent thousands on quadfecta rings with socket. These guys were crying (and I mean LITERALLY crying) when blizzard announced that we wouldn't be able to use Myriam to reroll legacy gear. It was awesome.
Cancer thread. So many kids who clearly didn't play before ROS. The RMAH was pure contagion wrought, virus infested, fermented cat piss boiling 4 month old rotten polish sausages.
☻∞☻
Why this thread spreads on 6 pages ?

The third post was about : is nothing to win in Diablo 3 !

What else to say ?
12/11/2015 07:52 AMPosted by GYGOS
12/09/2015 11:36 AMPosted by FoTMroller2k
$1 for GR keys
$25 Pick layout of GR.
$100 50 paragon points

Yeah!
And real money AH for the places in leaderboards!

would be hilarious if people could bid for leaderboard positions