Blizzard at least purge account of that known botter.

General Discussion
12/11/2015 03:39 AMPosted by Kharbarg
It is confusing because apparently there are two players with the same name

Lol everytime I see your name, my mind's eye reads Gharbad.
u such a poor little kid dude... im so pity of you!!!
12/11/2015 04:06 AMPosted by WhatHitYou
How do you Purge that which has no life? :P

The thing is, who really cares? I despise cheaters/botters. But either way who cares how many paragon levels he has. I could divorce my wife and never see my children and play 70 hours a week and be high paragon. One day Diablo 4 will come out and all that time spent will be irrelevant in the scheme of things.

Just try to have fun while playing D3, don't make it a job or have a mental illness over things.
Seems like mentioning his name is not allowed in here. Why???
Anyway I would like to emphasize again that it is not his fault. If he or any other player is capable of Paragon 2700 in just one season, it is because of a design error of the game. What is currently happening with the amount of experience granted in higher grifts is a legal exploit and in my opinion is an error. Blizzard just have to correct this error or modify the experience curve required to change Paragon levels.
as far as im concerned blizzard is at fault for grift key botters since they let the whole season play out with the joke of westmarch and cave maps

rememeber when rifts first came out, pandemonium fortress was over represented and way under density and they fixed it in like, under a week?
What are you going to do if 0 action is taken at the end of season?

I am thinking of playing D3 once a week and mainly play other better games

Do even need to worry about stash or seasons
12/11/2015 04:54 PMPosted by Kharbarg
Anyway I would like to emphasize again that it is not his fault.

Everyone can reach GR 90+ next patch.

It seems your wish is not granted
12/11/2015 03:56 AMPosted by Juls
I don't know much about botting but I find it interesting there is constant reference to this single player and botting, the paragon level alone seems like botting is the answer yet not 1 person has actually posted any readily available evidence to prove it.

Lots of suggestions but not a direct link showing it.

Yes, actually its not 100% certain.

People just post his playtime saying he played 20+ hour a day

He could be afk in menus.

Blizzard also allow account sharing with a minor so someone else can use his account.
12/15/2015 07:09 AMPosted by comma

True, and pigs still fly
12/15/2015 07:12 AMPosted by Raijin
12/15/2015 07:09 AMPosted by comma

True, and pigs still fly

Blizzard will do something if its 100% absolutely certain
Quit crying about players who grind, if Blizzard had proof these certain people were botting they would be banned. Go do productive things rather than crying about other players/streamers.
12/10/2015 08:06 PMPosted by Xirio
You do know he was perma banned and had to buy a new copy of D3, right?

He didn't buy a new copy. His idiot lemming followers did. Nothing beats morons who are willing to pay your bills for you.

Not to mention, the account he got on after the ban was mostly ready to go.

12/15/2015 10:21 AMPosted by swiftbizzare
Quit crying about players who grind, if Blizzard had proof these certain people were botting they would be banned.

Because an average up time of 23 hours since the Season started doesn't send up any flags. Having over 15,000 crafting mats in a Season is normal, right?

For argument sake, let's say a no lifer could do this without botting, they still openly admitted that they bot every day. His excuse is that if they do, so am I.
He getting top on all classes soon lol