Make D3 an NPO

General Discussion
Dear Blizzard

WTF

I can’t state it a other way.

I did the Math!
Since D3 Release 1298 days passed.
I worked roughly 7500 hours since than.
I played D3+ROS 3150 hours. Not including watching Panals, Interviews or playing the PTR. Lucy me ...

I payed for D3/ROS: 110€
That makes less than 3,5 Cents for every hour.
I’lll typ it again: LESS than 3,5 Cents ....
My electric Comp. wants more Money for each hour i’m playing.
My Internetprovider wants more Money for each hour i’m playing.

In Fact the only thinkgs i can come up with that cost me less than D3/ROS Are Make-up and Squardancing(0€ a year). If raserblades and aftershave is counted as Make-up... Well than that leaves me with squardancing....

At First glance there isn’t a Problem if you spend next to nothing on real Fun.
But in a capitalistic System noting survives long, if it doesn‘ make Profit.
Not even Talking About the Ethiks that People who work for a living should be payed for there work.
And i Don’t Want d3 just do survive. I Want to See it get better and better ...

When i hear you talk about getting free contantpatches out every few month because D3 wasn’t as good as intended... I must ask the question if you have checks with the Blizzard Company doctor for wild sprading Demntia in your mids?

You tried with a steep Dropcurve and a Auctionhouse someting new. And it wasn’t as good as intended.
But you didn’t just FIX it. You fixed it by cuting your revenuestream. Thats not a bolt move. Thats crazy in a capitalistic System. And it !@#$ing worked.
So you realy should’t be apologetic about it. You should be proud !!
So please ... if you are realy not .... I know the healthcaresystem in the USA isn’t the greatest.... but please go get some professional help.

I was so despred to give you some of my money that a bought Overwatch 1 year befor release. Without D3 i would’nt have dreamt to do it so early.
But i Know it doesn’t do mutch good.
One nonnerd accountent, or one nonnerd major Shareholder... they would Cut D3 in a Hartbeat when the Revenuestream of D3 in 2015 is = 0 ... and it may continue in 2016

So please:
For me... If you dont want the trouble and alocating the Manpower to make D3 an NPO.
Just provide me with a D3 Donatebutton on the battle.Net. I don’t even need you to Program an replay Thankyou E-mail... Just Let me give you some of my MONEY
PLEASE

Icarus
I hope you aren't driving any time soon :)
Economics 101 by a 5 years old, how cute !
No thanks, I like to eat while I'm playing
Just give that money instead to a homeless person and tell them it's from Diablo.
"squaredance" hm k
/yawn

Too scared to post on your main.
12/04/2015 03:27 AMPosted by Icarus
wild sprading Demntia in your mids

God I hope that's not contagious.
12/04/2015 03:47 AMPosted by AshTag
Economics 101 by a 5 years old, how cute !
I don't know why, but I read that in Toki Wartooth's voice....
OP thinks Blizzard sold zero copies of D3 and zero copies of ROS and zero copies of the console UE edition in 2015. OP thinks revenue from cross-promotional sales of other Blizzard properties to Diablo fanbase is also zero. OP expects more of the same in 2016. (Wonder why they keep marketing it then? Guess they are hoping to sell one copy someday...)

OP proceeds to lecture other people about being out-of-touch with reality.
Where do I start...

Okay, you can't make a billion dollar business into a Non Profit Organization (NPO) because it has shareholders.

I read your full email and see much thought that you put into it; you seem to have a wisdom and understanding that most do not have, but your linguistic ability knocks off about 20 IQ points off of your message and if English is your first language then I think you will go far in life if you could master spelling. I'm not being nasty, just stating an observation that people are often judged by length of hair, clothing, diction and communication abilities.
0/10

Nobody could be that naive and bad at communicating their thoughts
Dear Blizzard

WTF

10/10
IGN
12/04/2015 09:46 AMPosted by SirRight

I read your full email and see much thought that you put into it; you seem to have a wisdom and understanding that most do not have, but your linguistic ability knocks off about 20 IQ points off of your message and if English is your first language then I think you will go far in life if you could master spelling. I'm not being nasty, just stating an observation that people are often judged by length of hair, clothing, diction and communication abilities.

His account is on the EU server, so pretty good odds that English isn't his first language. What other languages do you write in fluently? Please give us a sample of your German, French, Spanish, etc. so we can see how it's properly done.
whow this hurt my brain ... its so stupid
12/04/2015 11:29 AMPosted by Bianchi4Me
12/04/2015 09:46 AMPosted by SirRight

His account is on the EU server, so pretty good odds that English isn't his first language. What other languages do you write in fluently? Please give us a sample of your German, French, Spanish, etc. so we can see how it's properly done.

You are offended by my comment to him? I can speak some German and French but didn't self study enough to be good in the written. But please, I feel a huge brag coming on so go to it then.
Well -- my english might be the awfullest thing on this earth ...
But some of you have mastered 0 readingskills ... or basic knowlage of the world ....

€ ... No way in hell english is my first language.
And to seriusly adress the NPO part... Guys...
Thanks al lot
you made my day...

P.S. the real Answers just to the humourous parts of my E-mail -- delightfull.
Seems to make the Point that today nobody understands humor without emote :) Wasn't even intended :(
12/04/2015 04:39 AMPosted by Derplord
Just give that money instead to a homeless person and tell them it's from Diablo.

LOL...Had to screenshot this for the archives of lols.
But some of you have mastered 0 readingskills ... or basic knowlage of the world ....

Thanks al lot
you made my day...

Seems to make the Point that today nobody understands humor without emote :) Wasn't even intended :(

This comment is completely different in both nature and grammar and usage from your original post. You're deliberately messing with us aren't you?
12/04/2015 07:55 PMPosted by Rainmaker

Thanks al lot
you made my day...

This comment is completely different in both nature and grammar and usage from your original post. You're deliberately messing with us aren't you?

He's trying to repair his tarnished reputation of not being a brain and passing his initial rant off as being made in jest.

Not the most original.........