Kanais cube items disapear

Bug Report
Prev 1 19 20 21 Next
up you go where you belong
e yaw? knock knock? w r still not compensated..
All oficial answers by Blizzard about this problem say that we will not get any compensation for their mistake...

On their point of view the bug is solved. Even meaning that you have to refarm e reextract everything again (even the powers you are currently equiping!!) beacuse they "have no tools that enable them to re-enable our lost powers"...

Example from [https://us.battle.net/support/pt/ticket/thread/53438984]
----
I understand your frustration my friend. I ran into this exact same thing myself. There is just nothing we can do as far as compensation or adjustment for this. Its just mechanically not possible. The rollbacks were the literal only option we had. We do not have the same control / abilities that we do with games like WOW, and Diablo III support is much more limited then WOW. Its not that we do not want to help you, its just that we do not posess the ability to :( I wish that there really was more that we can do, but we just do not have anything that we can do for this. I am sorry once again.
----

As the bug do not affect season, which seems to be their priority, I lost all my hope that anything will be done...

And already uninstalled D3 from my computer...

R.I.P D3
All mine are gone, too.

And the worst part is: I was trying out Arachyr before I noticed it happened. Now I am missing all effects to play any other build.

If there is really no way to get all those effects back like freddysilva said, this would be really saddening.
They are really letting this game die out... Luckily I was able to get my cube items back in a few hours.

Since 2.4 came out, its been FILLED with bugs, Firebird and WD are completely useless because of bugs, people lost their cube items, the list goes on. They don't EVER read or answer our bug reports, neither do they really care about the players anymore. Way to go, just as the number of active players was rising, Blizzard messes up.
feels like buying smthing on ebay and never recieve the item.. got only a middlefinger in the..
So I finally rolled back after patch 2.4 was released.. The dates available for rollback are much more limited, meaning I could only rollback to Dec 10. I lost approx 100 paragon points and 6 gifts...
Not going to let this die.

Maybe a set of wings and new pet - a snarky mini-Zoltun Kulle following me around and giving me attitude. "how could you lose all the powers of the cube?", "you are a nephalem and you dress like that?
I can forgive Blizz, if they gift me a mini-Zoltun Kull))
Just cubed my furnace, but it's completely gone now. rip
This is still an issue
....and to the top. I want a reasonable explanation and resolution to the waste of time last season was after this little oooops
02/02/2016 01:38 PMPosted by kruwreka
....and to the top. I want a reasonable explanation and resolution to the waste of time last season was after this little oooops

wata wwhat arr you tallkinn about ?
We’ve developed a new hotfix that does some work behind the scenes to attempt to reconstruct some of the data lost due to the Kanai’s Cube bug last December. While this fix is intended to examine past data and restore missing legendary powers, some powers may not be restored if they were gained between December 1st and December 17th. Players do not need to do anything to activate this fix, and those who did not experience any missing powers, or had them restored through a rollback, will not be impacted. No in-game progress will be lost as a result of this hotfix.
That is great news for those impacted! Thanks for the update.
02/02/2016 06:19 PMPosted by Kauza
We’ve developed a new hotfix that does some work behind the scenes to attempt to reconstruct some of the data lost due to the Kanai’s Cube bug last December. While this fix is intended to examine past data and restore missing legendary powers, some powers may not be restored if they were gained between December 1st and December 17th. Players do not need to do anything to activate this fix, and those who did not experience any missing powers, or had them restored through a rollback, will not be impacted. No in-game progress will be lost as a result of this hotfix.

my cube is back \o/ thanks a lot !!
Thank you for the update.
Better late than never, I guess. But I've been farming trying to recoup what I had lost. Still not quite there. I wish this could have come a lot sooner and handled a lot better.
02/02/2016 06:19 PMPosted by Kauza

Slick! I know it really only affects non-seasonal at this point since Season 4 has long since ended, but it's great to see that it's possible to go back and search previous account snapshots for the required info like that. I'd never have seen that one coming!