Solo vs Group Bonuses

General Discussion
I haven't played in a while, when i quit people were angry at the 20x efficiency advantage between solo players and groups.

Has this gap been reduced for 2.4? I only read in patch notes that monster health has been reduced in solo games and that's it. 4 mans are still 10x higher GR level and can split farm, get way faster paragons etc...

Is there any other changes?

Is solo play still at a huge disadvantage in 2.4?
The disparity has lessened (bonus xp nerfed) but it is still advantageous to run in groups since Blizzard has always envisioned D3 as a multiplayer game.
12/04/2015 09:30 PMPosted by Sobat
Blizzard has always envisioned D3 as a multiplayer game.

Bounties are 4 players soloing with each other, because actual grouping (ie playing together and seeing each other) is ineffective and discouraged.
Can anyone playing the PTR report how big of a change this "reduced monster health in solo" actually is?

I heard something about 4-5 GR's higher, but that was very early in the PTR, so it would be nice to get an update on this?

I know its not supposed to make solo better than group, but i'm still hoping for it to make it at least somewhat worthwhile with the new patch.
12/04/2015 08:22 PMPosted by Mike
I haven't played in a while, when i quit people were angry at the 20x efficiency advantage between solo players and groups.
The difference is not so high even now. Currently party playing is just in ~3 times more efficient than solo. In 2.4 the difference will be decreased. Moreover it looks like in 2.4 soloing with strong character is better than any random party. So public and communities will die maybe.
12/04/2015 11:16 PMPosted by Turbodevil
12/04/2015 09:30 PMPosted by Sobat
Blizzard has always envisioned D3 as a multiplayer game.

Bounties are 4 players soloing with each other, because actual grouping (ie playing together and seeing each other) is ineffective and discouraged.

Still a group though, true solo is with a follower.