New Hardcore Char.. Season or non???

Hardcore
Do most players play season or non season HC? Or is it decently mixed?...

Want to give it a try.
I can't speak for anyone but myself.
I like to play seasonal Hardcore.
HC seems to be mostly seasonal play.
12/07/2015 12:43 PMPosted by SubRosa
I can't speak for anyone but myself.
I like to play seasonal Hardcore.

I don't post much, but I read a good bit on these forums.

This is probably the first time you've spoken for yourself.

And looks like I'm playing non season.... sh*t
12/07/2015 12:45 PMPosted by PAPES

Obviously you have not read a good bit on these forums cause I speak for myself and all about myself and everything under the sun about myself and what I'm thinking and doing to myself all the time.

knowhatI'msayin?

ps.
edited multiple times to fix grammar, run on sentences, and so forth.
I thought about HC for the more intense play style and it seems to be the only section of the game with a cool community... and I get this clown in the thread.

Nvm, I'll just go fiddle around with it.
Ya, hardcore is tighter than softcore is. So you chose correctly.
Also season 5 is due to begin roughly at the end of this month or early in January of next year.

I mean faced with that info, it really doesn't matter at this time whether you wanna try out season 4, which we are still in, or play just regular hardcore.

But by all means, when the next season starts, definitely play it in Hardcore!
Just about everyone plays seasonal HC. There's a few people on non-seasonal, but it's pretty much dead.

However, if I were you I'd wait and start season 5 as HC. Season 4 is pretty dead in HC now, it'll be much more lively at the start of next season. Lots of pub games, busy communities etc. There were 100+ people in pub rifts and bounties for a given difficulty for the first month or so of this season, now you're lucky to see 10 on the common difficulties (T7 bounties or T8 rifts).
Thanks for the info guys, can't wait to try it out! Gonna practice a little between seasons w/ non season.

Are we able to earn all the regular seasonal nonsense (stash space, banners, whatever the hell theyre giving out) through HC season?
12/07/2015 12:55 PMPosted by SubRosa
12/07/2015 12:45 PMPosted by PAPES

Obviously you have not read a good bit on these forums cause I speak for myself and all about myself and everything under the sun about myself and what I'm thinking and doing to myself all the time.

knowhatI'msayin?

ps.
edited multiple times to fix grammar, run on sentences, and so forth.

SubRosa I see you post a lot on these forums. I have one question. Are you on drugs? :P

I agree though, play the Seasonal HC league, especially now with the extra stash space incentive.
I will admit warn:

I'm on drugs any time I post on this site.
/disclaimer
12/07/2015 01:20 PMPosted by PAPES
Are we able to earn all the regular seasonal nonsense (stash space, banners, whatever the hell theyre giving out) through HC season?

Yes. The season journey is the same for HC/SC (you can actually progress towards it by playing both), and any related rewards that you achieve in HC/SC for completing the journey steps will be immediately available in both game modes.
12/07/2015 03:08 PMPosted by TinneOnnMuin
Yes. The season journey is the same for HC/SC

So the SC seasonal players don't need to level up a HC toon anymore?
Non season actually has quite a community. At this point of the season, you may want to get your feet wet with Non Season and start the next season fresh in HC.
Welcome to Hardcore, I see you know your way around.
The Seasonal Journey objectives may be completed in either mode. However, at least in PTR 2.4, there is an objective to level an HC character to lvl70 (Guardian level).
Thanks for the info, everyone.