Devilian is better than D3?!

Games & Technology
/gasp
Devilian is a wanna-be mmorpg (using a !@#$load TERA assets) while trying to be a decent arpg. Also seeing it being published by Trion doesnt make it more attractive.

/shrug
Devilian is an APG with MMO elements. Its actually a fun game. Something different and it has a community.

/gasp
It's P2W, gameplay not as smooth as D3.

From my own viewpoint, not better. It will fill the time till 2.4.
12/12/2015 04:21 PMPosted by Derplord
It's P2W, gameplay not as smooth as D3.

From my own viewpoint, not better. It will fill the time till 2.4.

Game play is smooth. Boss fights are more entertaining. Don't kid yourself, D3 is P2W as well...just go buy some botting software. :-)

I like both games. I don't think 1 is better than the other. Just different.
if you don't think one is better then the other whats up with your title and trying to convince people to go play what you like. but don't try and pretend its not a post to prop up your failing game choice
12/12/2015 04:41 PMPosted by Havgin
if you don't think one is better then the other whats up with your title and trying to convince people to go play what you like. but don't try and pretend its not a post to prop up your failing game choice

I like both games. How is it a fail in game choice if someone enjoys the game they play?
Check out their general discussion forums. It's a disaster lol.
Enjoy your $5...
12/12/2015 05:10 PMPosted by Siladil
Check out their general discussion forums. It's a disaster lol.

I dunno, D3's general discussion isn't the hottest either.

I truly enjoy D3, but these forum's are depressing, conflicting, and unenjoyable.
I've given it some time simply because waiting for the patch here feels like forever.

Personally, I've had issues with targeting/skills being used where/when I want them and it's not a lag thing. I don't know what the hell they chose to do with shift-clicking, but it winds up making you run to some targets or some skills refuse to work at all. I also refuse to try and play an ARPG in the WASD style more common of MMOs. Just way to much gets demanded of the left hand when you need to move and trigger multiple abilities and possibly a potion in rapid succession.

Fundamentally, I guess it's okay as a representative of either genre. MMOs have been blurring the line with ARPGs for a while now. I'm hardly far enough in to give a final say, though, and despite my control critique above, it didn't feel as clunky as PoE did. Looks better than PoE, at least, too.
Marvel Heroes. nuff said
12/12/2015 06:22 PMPosted by DOA
I dunno, D3's general discussion isn't the hottest either.

I truly enjoy D3, but these forum's are depressing, conflicting, and unenjoyable.

Apparently, an entire server lost their gear and progress. Trion busy preparing compensation packages for the whole server.
Come back in a month and see if you feel that way. I'm playing it but it's kind of boring. The combat definitely isn't as polished as D3.
12/12/2015 07:18 PMPosted by jvfroman
Marvel Heroes. nuff said

this.
12/12/2015 07:18 PMPosted by jvfroman
Marvel Heroes. nuff said

I had such high hopes for this. It could have been great.
NO!!! is it not better at all.