"i quit ages ago"

General Discussion
yeah well if you guys quit so long ago why the !@#$ing hell are you posting on this forum still? move on already!!

edit: my point may not have been clear enough, im just a bit frustrated that people come to the forums and post threads like "i quit X months ago and im happier", they can browse and post on the forums for all i give a !@#$ but posting up threads like that? comon we dont need to know....last time i checked my pockets i was all out of %^-*s to give
Forum endgame achievements!
Getting bored during lunch break, hoping for something entertaining on the forum!:P

Right now it's full on fallout addiction! :D
12/21/2015 05:58 PMPosted by Galvatron
yeah well if you guys quit so long ago why the !@#$ing hell are you posting on this forum still? move on already!!

I posted on the LoL forum from work during down time for about 8 months after I quit that game. Just because I don't enjoy a game doesn't mean I don't enjoy the forums.

Cause forums are the real end game.

Duh.
So your point is people who quit a certain game have no right to post stuff on that game's forum section?
Because some people want to play it again. i think the people have paid their fair share of money to be able to access the forums.
its pll trying to beat the last boss blizzards bot banning team ;) yet they keep ignoring attacks so pll need to work more on paragon lvls ;)
I thought you couldn't post if your account had been inactive for a long time, though perhaps I'm confusing this game with another.

Still, there have been games where I'd frequent the forums long after I'd given up the game. I don't think I've ever bothered telling people that I quit. More often I just like to see what's going on and if maybe something will pique my interest enough to return.
12/21/2015 06:16 PMPosted by Lloyd
Getting bored during lunch break, hoping for something entertaining on the forum!:P

Right now it's full on fallout addiction! :D
Fallout 4 is more Diablo than this game.
Because sometimes there is a fun patch, like 2.3 was pretty fun to me. So I played that for months. But now 2.4 doesnt look that good. :/

99% of the names on this forum are different from 1-2 years ago.

and the game hasn't changed since launch or since they stopped playing...

why the hell are you complaining anyways! i quit after launch, returned for RoS and quit shortly after again and now back again and quiting again and when the new patch comes i'll come back en quit again...

what's your point??????? the game isn't realy that awsome you know... people have the right to post on this forum because they payed for the friggin game! freedom of speech...

so yeah... go back to your bridge, troll!
I keep checking back to see if Blizzard has replaced this crew of morons with a real production/dev team that has a clue what fun is.

If you gave up on your girlfriend because she had too many bad habits, should you ALWAYS stop being her friend as well..?

I'm a Diablo fan, even though I don't get along with Diablo 3.
I could go back, if it improved it's ways, and I want it to improve it's ways.

That's why I don't play, but still stay.
I care about the game series, and about the game.
I just don't want to play it while it's so bad.
They continue to complain because they love the game.
You don't spend time worrying about something you don't care about.

They probably do play but not as much as they want.
They had a thrill at one point they no longer can recreate.

They still troll the forums to have a voice for their frustration.
12/21/2015 07:10 PMPosted by Slayer
Because some people want to play it again. i think the people have paid their fair share of money to be able to access the forums.

And that kind of feedback might be useful for Blizzard.

Why they are quiting, what would take to get those quitters back, etc.

Well, I believe it's not up to me to say what is good for a company on their private forums. Maybe this people are useful for them in some way. If they aren't, we probably wouldn't see them.
I currently haven't played D3 in 2-3 months, but I post on the forums and read them here and there. I have never made a post about quitting and why, because for the most part that is for some weird form of attention... Very strange. Seldom do people provide good feedback as to why they quit or are quitting, but it could be potentially useful to developers. I still plan on playing one day. The game is pretty addictive at times! That's why I post and read forums. I would assume the people who quit and continue to post, as negative as most of them are, are addicted to the game.
last time i checked my pockets i was all out of %^-*s to give

If you didn't care you wouldn't make this thread. You wouldn't say anything at all actually.

You care. You care lots.
It's a love - hate relationship. Almost like Fatal Attraction, you know.