Haedrig gift should be full ancient set

Items and Crafting
wtf is the point of having this gift when its useless? i dont wnat something gifted that i dont need. the non ancient stuff can be found within a couple of hours.

the gift should be full ancient set !!!
how about no?
Perfectly rolled too.
RNG can be a female dog sometime. Being guaranteed a full set is pretty nice.
Blizzard gamers will never be content.
How about he just gives a piece of paper that says:

"Congrats, You Won!"

Then the credits roll and game shuts down.

Now THAT would be a time saver.
It should be a set that can't drop in non-seasonal mode.
12/23/2015 07:18 AMPosted by Drachenlord
wtf is the point of having this gift when its useless? i dont wnat something gifted that i dont need. the non ancient stuff can be found within a couple of hours.

Oh really? U dont like? Then salvage it. Nobody care about your tiny opinion.
12/23/2015 07:33 AMPosted by ChangBooster
It should be a set that can't drop in non-seasonal mode.

Uhhh no.
Also this set should come with an instant #1 spot on the leader boards. That way no play time is needed at all..........
12/23/2015 07:18 AMPosted by Drachenlord

it's the thought that counts.

(spoiled little s#it)
I think it makes sense to give a set, but I wish it would be awarded earlier. Like 2 pieces for completing chapter 1, 2pc for chapter 2, and 2pc for chapter 3.

The chances of getting your full 6 piece set, especially with kanai's cube, by the time you would get the gift is pretty good. So if I've already got my 6pc set by then, the gift does seem useless.

So I guess, in my opinion, it'd be nice to just release the pieces earlier in the season journey so they're more useful.
Giving 2 pieces of the set for completing chapter 1 and 2 make no sense. You could finish chapter 1 when you hit level 35. So you would be rewarded with 2 pieces you cant equip yet or would be useless since they would be low level. The same for chapter 2 and level 60.

I think I might have seen some of the challenges needed are changing but on the ptr currently:

You get 2 pieces instantly when you hit 70.
You get 2 pieces killing kulle on t2.
You get 2 pieces from doing greater rift 20 solo.

You don't have to finish all of chapter 4 to get the sets.

When I did it on the ptr I hit 70, instantly changed to t2 and killed kulle, did rifts until I got a keystone and then did greater rift 20. Even with the ptr increased drop rates I got my 6pc from the season journey before getting the pieces to drop.
Well at least classes other than monk actually get a playable set. Monk gets the worst monk set that there is at this point, Sunwuko's.
The thought with this was saving you the grind on the second character. They will not make it guaranteed Ancient because gear grind is the only end game in D3. You have to play to get that.

People on the PTR are saying that best bang for your buck if you are earning all 3 haedrig gifts then roll a second character level it to 70 then open the 3 gifts that are in your mail.

It also helps people who start the season late as their friends mid season can run them thru the 3 required achieves to get the set right when they get to L70. Thus reducing grind time for your slacker friends.
This is why you don't give gifts. Had they given nothing, you wouldn't be complaining.
In my opinion is to much already , i spent last season 200 paragons to get my full set , rng can be a !@#$%.Good idea to give you a full set as gift.I still think is to much, and they take away the time hunting for it,but can't complain,since you will need to get all sets for the set dungeon anyway.So well thought blizz.Don't mind this entitled brats.