Sign here if you played HC since release

Hardcore
Played D2 HC since about 3 months after release, played D3 HC since launch. Diablo SC is really just an endless, pointless grind to me.
D2 HC release. Zeal ftw
I have played HC since D2 because the only real consequence in the game is death. I have played every season.
Been playing HC with missus way before D3
12/25/2015 06:28 PMPosted by CerealKiller
12/25/2015 04:45 PMPosted by Isolation
i started midway through 1.0.4. game was gettin boring so my buddy and i figured wed try a run to 60 on hc.

never left, cant play any other mode lol

You don't know this is a BoBaFeTT post?

of course i do, how is that relevant?
Played HC since Release of D3. Have taken many breaks. Have not played D3 since end of season 1 however. Been looking for a reason to come back. I dont like to play seasons and on the PC version it is very hard to find a non season clan so I stopped playing.
01/01/2016 05:45 AMPosted by Isolation
12/25/2015 06:28 PMPosted by CerealKiller
You don't know this is a BoBaFeTT post?

of course i do, how is that relevant?

It won't die! He loves all replies, like a %$%^@$ in a #@*&#@$% farm.
01/06/2016 07:35 PMPosted by Bahumut
Played HC since Release of D3. Have taken many breaks. Have not played D3 since end of season 1 however. Been looking for a reason to come back. I dont like to play seasons and on the PC version it is very hard to find a non season clan so I stopped playing.

Whenever I see Bahamut, I think of D&D and Final Fantasy 2. Just sayin
01/07/2016 08:14 AMPosted by Endeavor
01/06/2016 07:35 PMPosted by Bahumut

Bahamut Ali is my name in Final Fantasy XIV. Just sayin
01/07/2016 08:33 AMPosted by Hildegard
01/07/2016 08:14 AMPosted by Endeavor

Bahamut Ali is my name in Final Fantasy XIV. Just sayin

That's funny, I figured that you were more the "Prince Ali" type...
12/25/2015 04:03 PMPosted by CerealKiller
Welcome to the dark side.

Tell me more about this "dark side" :D
Still here, but in S5 I may switch.

To be honest, the only reason any of my clan mates or I have died is due to reason beyond our control. The game isn't inherently optimized for HC, so we're actually thinking about switching this season.
01/07/2016 06:24 PMPosted by Onymous

To be honest, the only reason any of my clan mates or I have died is due to reason beyond our control. The game isn't inherently optimized for HC, so we're actually thinking about switching this season.

zzzzzz I kept trying SC after I came over to hc, I even had a friend give me all of his SC gear when he left SC for good. The feeling is just not the same. I finally gave up a couple years ago and deleted all my SC characters.
Ya HC is the only thing that has kept me playing since release.
I have played SC now and then but it puts me to sleep.
Even with many DC deaths, and a couple last night, SC still is
not the alternative for me.
If it wasn't for HC I would of left the game in 2012.
Played since start bcuz hc is WAY better then core.
01/07/2016 06:24 PMPosted by Onymous

Dif between HC and SC is DC/server meltdown etc. and running away when it gets hard. Only thing going for HC is that you need to clear a grift without dying but that leads to heavy fishing.

Gl on s5 on soft,may the odds be ever in your favour!
I play HC since Diablo2. Never came back to SC - only in D3 on Release cause u had to play to level 10 in SC to activate the HC.
/sign

gotten a couple others to make the switch as well :)
/sign

Never will do anything but HC. I did take big breaks here and there though ;)
Started Diablo with D3 short after release.
Never really played SC...