Exp nerf in 2.4

Barbarian
Hey guys I must be blind cause I can't see where this nerf is. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I have a friend who quit cause of exp meta and I want to lure him back.
the only exp nerf in 2.4 is how Exp bonus items work, ie: cain's set, leoric's signet, hellfire ring, borns set. otherwise there really was no nerf and experience grind is still end game.
XP for solo grind has increased substantially. I am still just below 700. I can run a couple of 50s and almost gain another p level. Us filthy solo casuals got a little help finally.
How have they changed how the items work?
- Bonus Experience changes
•Bonus XP gear has had its effectiveness significantly (example shown was by 90%) reduced at level 70
•To compensate, monsters now grant 50% more experience across the board
•Additionally, Monster Health has been reduced quite significantly for solo players and smaller groups

Read about the same in section - Other changes in 2.4 of the below link

Source - http://www.diablofans.com/news/48572-blizzcon-2015-day-1-recap-full-panel-gallery

Thanks
HB
Thanks hellboy
12/29/2015 08:51 PMPosted by HellBoy
- Bonus Experience changes
•Bonus XP gear has had its effectiveness significantly (example shown was by 90%) reduced at level 70
•To compensate, monsters now grant 50% more experience across the board
•Additionally, Monster Health has been reduced quite significantly for solo players and smaller groups

Read about the same in section - Other changes in 2.4 of the below link

Source - http://www.diablofans.com/news/48572-blizzcon-2015-day-1-recap-full-panel-gallery

I can see the last two bullet points in the patch notes, but there's no indication that bonus XP effectiveness was reduced: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/19941042/patch-240-ptr-patch-notes-12-14-2015

The source you gave was posted before the PTR had even started and definitely before they released the official PTR patch notes. Maybe they changed their minds?
All EXP items like Leoric Signet or HellFire ring are showing 90% XP deduction above level 70, so it is real.

Solo players can rejoice, para grind solo will be effective again. It will also make botting awfully effective as well, as those scrubs are running bots in 50's/60's already. Not to happy about that last thing.
What is botting? Like a bot program that paras for you?
Paragon still exist, so nothing changed.
People will still level up like no life, and just copy #1 BD in the end of season.
Thanks for snapshot on the leaderboard, Blizzard. :D
12/30/2015 06:44 AMPosted by Thumper

A program that farms rifts and greater rifts for you, since that's what the paragon grind is all about.
12/30/2015 07:45 AMPosted by Glorfindel
12/30/2015 06:44 AMPosted by Thumper

A program that farms rifts and greater rifts for you, since that's what the paragon grind is all about.
lol that's so cheap