Firebird's 6 pc bug

Bug Report
Prev 1 21 22 23 28 Next
01/28/2016 02:31 AMPosted by Vexille
good news everyone! they fixed the ray of frost - black ice rune bug

So? Firebird? Who cares about ray of frost? At least in this thread.
NO. We can't. Do like me and reroll DH :)
Most viewed, most threads back in top six!
Not giving up!
This topic should never fall from popular list! There are several posts with constructive data and feedback.

Blue post would be appreciated!
To all monitoring this and other highly rated/ignored threads, please visit my posted petition and simply reply with an agreed, or add in your own grievances (please keep it respectful and profanity free!)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20419654234
Jack is back to help Death keep the post on track! By golly, we're not going to let this thread get swallowed!

For what it's worth, I've been trying to find a way to make a build with Firebird that is game breaking due to the bug so we'l can get more attention. So far, I've had no luck :-(
01/28/2016 09:10 AMPosted by Death
To all monitoring this and other highly rated/ignored threads, please visit my posted petition and simply reply with an agreed, or add in your own grievances (please keep it respectful and profanity free!)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20419654234

I just tried to follow that link and it's been erased. And somehow we've fallen from the list again. Gets more suspicious every time, Blizz.
I know, the post was not in anyway offensive....
All I did was share the thoughts of those who feel that the silence overall has become ridiculous along with how many posts soft lock (as this one will at 500 threads).

And requested people to comment/ stop participating in ptr since they wanna ignore our input and our questions regardless of how respectful/I formative they may be.
01/27/2016 01:06 PMPosted by Jack
1. Tag a Yellow elite until you get the buff. If you are close to the stairs, RUN THE HELL OUT. The buff will likely stick. When you get back downstairs the elite will be dead or will no longer have burning on him. Kill him with something non fire and enjoy your buff.

2. Tag an elite and run away like a scared little girl. This works half the time for me. If i get the 24 stack buff I just teleport away and keep running. Often i keep the buff.

3. There is nothing else that really works for me. Tagging blues doesn't seem to make the buff stick often. Tagging and elite's entourage doesn't seem to do the trick often either.

And so what? Are you planning to never kill an elite? Cool, let me know how that goes.

You guys should also start a rage thread about In-Geom, because it doesn't give you the buff unless you kill ALL the elites in a pack, which is what this "BUG" is, except it's the reverse of that and gives you A SLIGHT advantage. Is that worth getting upset over? Really?!

And also, the buff counter (which is awful and unreadable) DOES go over 24, I have dozens of screenshots of this, so please, everyone just cool it about this bug.

If the set has ANY issues, it's that it's been criminally over-nerfed. Seriously, Blizzard, I get you want us to kite forward, but at this rate, I need to kite forward the entire rift to reach respectable damage. And also probably that the set's wording is too complicated for it's own good.

And the buff is consistent. Any of you could go test it right now. Go to a high Torment where you can't one shot a white monster, hit it until it shows the spiky flame debuff, and watch your bar receive the buff. Do this over and over. Every time you will get the buff.

Please stop spreading disinformation about this set. Some people might actually enjoy playing it. I guess this is what happens when everyone and their brother is given a set.

I've also cleared GR70 with this set, if you need any further evidence of the set's functionality (such as it is).

edit: You going to just down vote me or are you going to to go test it for yourself? Is that how you live your life? Willfully ignorant? This is astounding even for the Official forums.
01/28/2016 12:13 PMPosted by Ignatius
01/27/2016 01:06 PMPosted by Jack
1. Tag a Yellow elite until you get the buff. If you are close to the stairs, RUN THE HELL OUT. The buff will likely stick. When you get back downstairs the elite will be dead or will no longer have burning on him. Kill him with something non fire and enjoy your buff.

2. Tag an elite and run away like a scared little girl. This works half the time for me. If i get the 24 stack buff I just teleport away and keep running. Often i keep the buff.

3. There is nothing else that really works for me. Tagging blues doesn't seem to make the buff stick often. Tagging and elite's entourage doesn't seem to do the trick often either.

And so what? Are you planning to never kill an elite? Cool, let me know how that goes.

You guys should also start a rage thread about In-Geom, because it doesn't give you the buff unless you kill ALL the elites in a pack, which is what this "BUG" is, except it's the reverse of that and gives you A SLIGHT advantage. Is that worth getting upset over? Really?!

And also, the buff counter (which is awful and unreadable) DOES go over 24, I have dozens of screenshots of this, so please, everyone just cool it about this bug.

If the set has ANY issues, it's that it's been criminally over-nerfed. Seriously, Blizzard, I get you want us to kite forward, but at this rate, I need to kite forward the entire rift to reach respectable damage. And also probably that the set's wording is too complicated for it's own good.

And the buff is consistent. Any of you could go test it right now. Go to a high Torment where you can't one shot a white monster, hit it until it shows the spiky flame debuff, and watch your bar receive the buff. Do this over and over. Every time you will get the buff.

Please stop spreading disinformation about this set. Some people might actually enjoy playing it. I guess this is what happens when everyone and their brother is given a set.

I've also cleared GR70 with this set, if you need any further evidence of the set's functionality (such as it is).

edit: You going to just down vote me or are you going to to go test it for yourself? Is that how you live your life? Willfully ignorant? This is astounding even for the Official forums.

You cleared 70 because you got the buggy, not always functional Elite bonus. But while the white bonus DOES show on the bar... YOUR DAMAGE DOESN'T MOVE. I HAVE tested it, as have others, regardless of what the bar shows, the white bonus isn't going off. The elite bonus also isn't always working either, despite what the bar shows.

I don't advocate trying to abuse the bug, but there IS a bug with the 6 piece and it DOES NOT work right. CHeck your actual damage numbers, not the sheet damage, before and after the icon for the buff pops up. Especially check it when not hitting elites. You know what you'll see? No matter how many whites you alight, nothing changes in your damage. Elites only sometimes change your damage, not always.

Check your DAMAGE, not their crappy icon.
Lol this troll again.....cannot believe he is back with his claims at a grift 70 Firebirds clear given how My last reply was how I checked up on it and his name wasn't on the list?! Please tell me again how you are not amongst the grift 70 grift clears but have done so?!
Still larger than all the other threads in popular topics...still not back in the list. And still no blue post.
Scrolled through all pages to find a blue post and nothing.
I'm getting this bug as well but I'm kinda liking the buff after killing an elite, I can take down stuff pretty quick in GR25.
Bump to the top.
01/28/2016 03:05 PMPosted by Thatwuzeasy
Scrolled through all pages to find a blue post and nothing.
I'm getting this bug as well but I'm kinda liking the buff after killing an elite, I can take down stuff pretty quick in GR25.
Bump to the top.

But if it asn't bugged, your buff would be larger. XD. Also, if there's no icon on the top right of the thread that says "next blue post"...it means there are no blue posts.
Just a quick update on this one:

The issue with Firebird's Finery 6-piece bonus is currently under investigation. We don't have an ETA for a resolution at this time. However, any fix we may implement would likely result in a reduction in power for the set. For this reason, similar to the situation with Raekor's/Furious Charge, we will not be addressing this issue for the duration of Season 5.

The issue with Firebird's Finery 6-piece bonus is currently under investigation. We don't have an ETA for a resolution at this time. However, any fix we may implement would likely result in a reduction in power for the set. For this reason, similar to the situation with [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20420203098"]Raekor's/Furious Charge[/url], we will not be addressing this issue for the duration of Season 5.

Oh boy, guess we can hope for buff in next patch.
How about an update to the many monk inna set issues? Even if its a lolgtfo at least we'd know if you're working on them or not.
01/28/2016 03:56 PMPosted by Nevalistis

The issue with Firebird's Finery 6-piece bonus is currently under investigation. We don't have an ETA for a resolution at this time. However, any fix we may implement would likely result in a reduction in power for the set. For this reason, similar to the situation with [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20420203098"]Raekor's/Furious Charge[/url], we will not be addressing this issue for the duration of Season 5.

Thank you finally for getting us a blue! It is nice to hear something even if it isn't necessarily the something I wanted.
01/28/2016 02:38 AMPosted by Nocturne
01/28/2016 02:31 AMPosted by Vexille
good news everyone! they fixed the ray of frost - black ice rune bug

So? Firebird? Who cares about ray of frost? At least in this thread.

I feel like something went over somebody's head here