Act 1 Bounty: Stanger in need

Bug Report
Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things:

1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest.

Hardcore, T1, Multiplayer, Act1, Halls of Agony Level 2 10 30 pm

Bounty Stranger in Need
Part of bounty bug occurred: Rescue Merhan: Iron maiden Merhan is trapped in did is not on map/ did not spawn in / is not clickable item.

Steps taken: different members of team teleported in to see if it was the same for every one , teleported out and back in , clicked over every / moused over with no items/objects showing , Started thread , because hellpppp we need an adult / coding / can of bug spray

Thanks in advance for all the crap you guys put up with.
Same here in normal, cant finish bounty. Merhan not spawn after clicked iron maiden.
I had the same problem in a group bounty. I was the one trying to rescue Merhan. I killed the elite boss and opened the iron maiden, but Merhan was not there, so I couldn't speak to him to finish the bounty.

The other players teleported in to check it out, but there wasn't anything that could be done.

This was in Softcore, Tormernt X on Sunday night Februray 21st on the East coast.