My name is Urshi...

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 9 Next
01/28/2016 05:55 PMPosted by Blashyrkh
"I'm skilled at clarifying gems"

Upgrade failed
Upgrade failed
Upgrade failed

I failed 15 of 16 the other day at 60% chance per. Wasnt even mad after the first few, it was just damn impressive RNG.
Upgrade failed
Upgrade failed
Upgrade failed
25 MILLION$ Upgrade... FAILED

LOLOLOL!!!!

His name... was Robert Paulson
01/29/2016 07:44 AMPosted by Gbrav13
01/28/2016 05:55 PMPosted by Blashyrkh
"I'm skilled at clarifying gems"

Upgrade failed
Upgrade failed
Upgrade failed

I failed 15 of 16 the other day at 60% chance per. Wasnt even mad after the first few, it was just damn impressive RNG.

That is quite impressive.
Chance of getting 1 or less upgrades on 16 trials:
binomialcdf(1,16,0.6)= .0000107

About a 1 in 100000 chance to get 1 or less successes, way to buck the odds.

(That's of course if the game actually use the correct percentages. I've played another game where the percentages displayed to the player were not at all the percentages used by the game, and it was quite obvious to prove. The weapon would say a proc of 15% and then it would proc 0.1% when I did a very lengthy trial)
I quote her after every rift boss kill to my group while we're GRifting it. I have a dark sense of humor, but it's still kind of hilarious we have to hear it so much.
Have you spoken to Orek?
We totally understand Urshi's dialogue can get a little... trying after a few dozen consecutive runs. We plan on addressing this in a future patch.

My running theory as to why this started happening is that Urshi really just wants to be heard. I'm sure it gets lonely in those rifts!
Highly Rated
01/29/2016 09:14 AMPosted by Nevalistis
We totally understand Urshi's dialogue can get a little... trying after a few dozen consecutive runs. We plan on addressing this in a future patch.

My running theory as to why this started happening is that Urshi really just wants to be heard. I'm sure it gets lonely in those rifts!

There's Orek. She could ask him out on a date, since they're both in the same boat.

While you're at it, give us the option to disable his stupid EMBRACE YOUR DESTINY dialogue every single friggin time we start a rift. We still get pesky elites waiting for us at the entrance and his stupid box is always in the way of clicking mayhem.

Next she will be telling me about the other spirits that annoy her while at work

Or if this blue glow makes her look fat

Bluaaagh -.-
Thanks for the update Nev. The repetitive dialogue really can get to be a bit much.
We totally understand Urshi's dialogue can get a little... trying after a few dozen consecutive runs. We plan on addressing this in a future patch.My running theory as to why this started happening is that Urshi really just wants to be heard. I'm sure it gets lonely in those rifts!

OK, but please, if we failed the rift, don't even have her appear. That has always been useless.

Can you also adress the little "*" on the top of the head of Tyrael, Lorath and Orek in Adventure Mode? Every freaking time I log on they are there, even if I listened them dozens of times...
01/29/2016 09:35 AMPosted by BadDragon
We totally understand Urshi's dialogue can get a little... trying after a few dozen consecutive runs. We plan on addressing this in a future patch.My running theory as to why this started happening is that Urshi really just wants to be heard. I'm sure it gets lonely in those rifts!

OK, but please, if we failed the rift, don't even have her appear. That has always been useless.

*cackling like a demented witch*

Don't like to be reminded you failed?
Hello.

It's me.

-Urshidele.
while your reading this, blues, i want to throw my idea out:

kadala needs to double as the town training dummy. unkillable, yet attackable. she can be used as a number tester, because, you know, we don't have one.

plus we all hate her and would like to blast her with a spell or two.
"I'm Skilled at clarifying gems"

> proceeds to fail 90% upgrade chance 4 times in a row.

Yeah sure you are, urshi..
I hate Myriam more. "You want 5% freeze on your belt? In your dreams!".
01/29/2016 10:56 AMPosted by Siladil
I hate Myriam more. "You want 5% freeze on your belt? In your dreams!".

She always give you the max stats that you do not want, or are lower than what you have, or are doubles of stats you do not want.

You can probably turn it into a game of sorts by having a bottle of brandy on hand and a shot glass then proceed with taking shots every time she gives you the state you want but lower % or max the max stat of something you don't want twice in a row.
15% Revenge? All the time.
15% Seismic Slam. After I burn 50 souls.
Myriam, you so silly.
I discovered there's no achievement for failing the 90% roll thrice on row.
Ushi ... better gems in your dreams just got real.