My name is Urshi...

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 9 Next
01/29/2016 09:28 AMPosted by MissCheetah
Thanks for the update Nev. The repetitive dialogue really can get to be a bit much.

You two are on a nickname of a nickname basis, cool.
01/29/2016 09:35 AMPosted by BadDragon

OK, but please, if we failed the rift, don't even have her appear. That has always been useless.

or if you fail instead of talking to Orek you can just talk to Urshi to close the rift?
Yes, we all know her name, and she keeps telling us all that. But.... have we ever truly listened? I mean, truly listened to poor Urshi's plight? Are we all perhaps too engrossed on our adventuring and gem leveling that we are neglecting to notice a call for help?

How long as she been trapped in those rifts, alone, with no company other than winged assassins playing hopscotch and their ilk. When alas, a new wave of nephalem is here to use these rifts, for her to be useful, yet all we do is rush in throw gems at her face and leave. She cries to us every time, tries to make a connection, to not be alone in this dark void. She wants to do her best with the gems so we succeed and meet her again, yet all we do is mutter a curse at her for not being good enough and leave.

We know who urshi is, but do we truly KNOW her? And do we really appreciate her like we should? Food for thought.

Essentially what I'm trying to say is fk kadala.
01/29/2016 12:38 PMPosted by battleunit
We know who urshi is, but do we truly KNOW her? And do we really appreciate her like we should? Food for thought.Essentially what I'm trying to say is fk kadala.

lol oh lordy this got me good
Reminds me of Adria in Diablo 1 when you were constantly reloading to try and find a specific spell book to spawn for sale: "I seek a soul in sense of answers."
That makes sense. a different Urshi for each type of Greater Rift Levels.
We know who urshi is, but do we truly KNOW her?
She's my waifu, every 20 rifts we have tea in the spirit realm.
01/27/2016 04:56 PMPosted by Juggernaut
What a silly thing to complain about.

What an incredibly short sighted comment.
01/29/2016 09:17 AMPosted by AttilaTheHun
While you're at it, give us the option to disable his stupid EMBRACE YOUR DESTINY dialogue every single friggin time we start a rift. We still get pesky elites waiting for us at the entrance and his stupid box is always in the way of clicking mayhem.

While you're at it--get rid of all those stupid dialog windows that pop up forcing you to click 'OK.' If you're not giving us a choice of something, then why make us click. Just flash it as an info box and be done with it.
Me thinks this game needs a PDD-NOS mode.
Blizzard, stop portraying women as bimbos that don't stop talking. Geeeeeez!
01/29/2016 09:14 AMPosted by Nevalistis
We totally understand Urshi's dialogue can get a little... trying after a few dozen consecutive runs. We plan on addressing this in a future patch.

My running theory as to why this started happening is that Urshi really just wants to be heard. I'm sure it gets lonely in those rifts!

While you're at it, move the paragon level up button, super annoying.
Meanwhile, Nekk the Brawler gets absolutely no love, and the healer guy in town is reciting scripture to himself LoL !!!
01/29/2016 09:17 AMPosted by AttilaTheHun
While you're at it, give us the option to disable his stupid EMBRACE YOUR DESTINY dialogue every single friggin time we start a rift. We still get pesky elites waiting for us at the entrance and his stupid box is always in the way of clicking mayhem.

Oh hells yes. I really dislike that I constantly have to dismiss dialogue boxes in this game for routine activities. The UI is being cleaned up, albeit at a glacial pace, but at least they're starting to get the picture (somewhat) that the user experience with the UI is rather unfriendly and anything but optimal.
01/29/2016 09:14 AMPosted by Nevalistis
We totally understand Urshi's dialogue can get a little... trying after a few dozen consecutive runs. We plan on addressing this in a future patch.

My running theory as to why this started happening is that Urshi really just wants to be heard. I'm sure it gets lonely in those rifts!
Can you also do something along the lines of adding an option to completely disable (not mute) combat dialogue only?
Why would urshi remember she met you before? your so insignificant in the greater scheme of things and she meets millions of nephlem each day

P.S Rumor has it, urshi says ("Hello" + account name) to Gabynator and Quin69... but arent those just rumors?
Just move away and click here again. That's what i always do.
We know who urshi is, but do we truly KNOW her? And do we really appreciate her like we should? Food for thought.

I know she is the one floating there, introducing herself to me and telling me she can upgrade gems for me. And then opens a window and tells me '' LOL NO finish the rift in time next time HAHA''

I'll have Kadala any day, thanks.

That said, as far as dialogue goes. Nothing is truly more annoying then having the follower or PC voice dialogue continously while the character is idling. Having some option to disable that would be nice.
can get a little... trying

ISWYDT
I like Diablo3 ., ))
I am the men:; ))
Stay Dark Dudes,.]]