Need help getting to Grift 70

Wizard
So i'm trying to reach Grfit 70 for the conquest and I'm having a bit of difficulty.

I recently got a decent Unstable Scepter and Triumvirate so I decided to try the DMO orbit build. I tried with what you can currently see in my profile (bottom part hasn't updated) and that got me to 63 but I capped there.

I made a few change to that setup yesterday:
- Changed SoE for Shame of Delsere
- Cubed Aquila
- Changed RoRG for CoE in the cube.
- Rolled 18% AD on Shoulder and Source
- rolled 19% Arcane on bracer

Those change got me to 68 which I missed by a few second so I'm pretty sure I could get to at least 69 with this setup.

I'm noticing that my toughness is really good but my damage is sometimes lacking. Some mob just exploded into nothingness while other take me ages to kill (even with CoE) so i'm wondering if I should change Gizzard for another offensive gem and if so which one.

I tried Taeguk but I could barely keep it's stack up to 5 or 6 so it's not really useful. I'm thinking maybe Simplicity strength could be good since it would add to the blades which are constantly being used. Maybe Pain enhancer could help a bit but i'm not sure if the attack speed would really help.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

here is the character: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Azliet-1154/hero/68185509
Since the profile doesn't seem to want to update my skills/cube. here is what i'm using
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#WchQgf!dTih!YZcaZZ

6 piece DMO
Shame of Delsere
APD+Halo
Endless walk set
Triumvirate + Unstable Scepter

cube: Orb of infinite depth, Aquila, CoE
If you're that close to 68, I'd be willing to bet you're a bit of fishing away from a 70.

As far as gems go, I always run BotT, Stricken, and then Esoteric. Gizzard I usually only run in ranged specs, this one's meant to be face-tanking.

Getting one of the EB sources (Orb of Infinite Depth) helps way more than you'd think too. I can reaaaally feel it when I accidently let the buff drop (I don't numlock). It's also a damage increase, and those always help :D
You have some damage to pick up from:

- bracers: roll %damage instead of Life regen.
- switch dominance to illusionist and cube a Furnace.
- run full 6-set, run Halo in cube and ice armor which stacks to 60% armor.

Voila 75+
01/29/2016 06:06 AMPosted by Grytax
You have some damage to pick up from:

- bracers: roll %damage instead of Life regen.
- switch dominance to illusionist and cube a Furnace.
- run full 6-set, run Halo in cube and ice armor which stacks to 60% armor.

Voila 75+

Forgot I already roll 19% arcane on my bracer

Like I said, ignore the bottom part, it hasn't updated yet. I'm already using Illusionist, ice armor and halo (not cubed cause it rolled well). I cubed CoE instead.

Can't use Furnace since I use Orb of infinite Dept for the extra toughness and damage. Furnace would only help with elites which I mostly skip.

I'll update the OP with the bracer reroll.
01/29/2016 06:38 AMPosted by Azliet
Furnace would only help with elites which I mostly skip.

Well there's your problem. You're supposed to hunt elites and group them up with large packs of trash.

As for your profile, I know it is not up to date and all, but just make sure your gems are levelled to whatever content your trying to do. Profile shows gems in the 30s and 50s. If you're trying to do 70s, your gems should be 65+ at a minimum.
I'll remember that for the elites. I usually skip anything where the density seems low but I might be skipping too much.

As for the gem, I noticed that to. I'm working on getting them closer to 65. I think BotT is at 50ish now. I'll get a few more 65 runs to level them up.