The True D3 Hardcore Players

Hardcore
01/06/2016 06:10 PMPosted by WhiteOwl
I gotta be honest here folks- I love Diablo, don't get me wrong. . .but Grim Dawn is looking better each day to me.

kinda like it. it has the potential. there is still a lot of content they can add.
01/06/2016 04:59 PMPosted by silentkiller
HcN was so dead at some point in S3-4 and same was with HH, so at some point when I took a break both clans were combined and bryan was in charge with his mighty dagger over the new clan.

(aims dagger in silentkiller's general direction)

DON'T TEMPT ME MOFO

01/06/2016 06:10 PMPosted by WhiteOwl
I gotta be honest here folks- I love Diablo, don't get me wrong. . .but Grim Dawn is looking better each day to me.

I see a lot of people talking about that lately, is the retail release out finally? That game seems to have a lot of potential, and I really liked TQ and TQIT.

edit: looks like the actual official release will be in February. It has 4310 reviews on Steam, with 94% positive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grim_Dawn

I'll have to try it out again I think, at least until the d3 patch releases (hopefully) next Tuesday.
+1 for grim dawn. Been playing it for the past couple of days. Really fun. Can't wait for official release. It's content complete atm.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28422

@WO I kinda feel the same. Really wanted to be hyped for s5, but at this point in time, I'm not.

Anyways, gl for s5.

Regards,
H4mz.
Grim Dawn FTW!

I still ♡ D3 though (o)
Shout out to Hoj and all the others in this thread I play with, thanks for sticking it out!
01/07/2016 04:14 PMPosted by H4mZ
+1 for grim dawn. Been playing it for the past couple of days. Really fun. Can't wait for official release. It's content complete atm.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28422

@WO I kinda feel the same. Really wanted to be hyped for s5, but at this point in time, I'm not.

Anyways, gl for s5.

Regards,
H4mz.

01/07/2016 06:24 PMPosted by CyLaNt
Grim Dawn FTW!

I still ♡ D3 though (o)

Wow, it's a lot more polished than it was last time I fired it up (12-18 mos ago?). I might actually get over lvl 10 this time... :)
Lol jco

I intended to play hardcore at release... But rmah was the reason I went soft core... Wanted to find a 1200 USD ECHOING FURY... never happened but did find a 100 dollar 5 crit int memoo...

The rmah was a krazy thing looking back on it...

Hindsight 20/20 but I wouldn't have leveled a single toon just woulda sat on ah 24/7

Some crazy story of people monopolizing recipes making 5 digits

I leveled a Dh to lvl 60 paragon 30 or so before ripping it...

Then they announced it was permanently gonna close... That's when I switched to hc
Welcome back Hojo!
I think I played about a year before I switched to HC. My first HC hero died on 9/22/13.
I think I'll keep running seasons for a while. Just like in the D2 days, the beginning of a season is a total blast, and then it kind of dies down a bit until the next one starts. And the amount of people that show up at beginning of season is great, makes it fun to play again.

Been watching Grim Dawn for a while, looking really good. Definitely have to get it at some point....
01/06/2016 04:32 PMPosted by PrimeTimeInc
dw all clans have been like this for the better part of a month or more. been truckin since day one, with breaks ofc. keep fighting the good fight.
Great ad for d3.

Posted by CyLaNt
Grim Dawn FTW!

I still ♡ D3 though (o)

Wow, it's a lot more polished than it was last time I fired it up (12-18 mos ago?). I might actually get over lvl 10 this time... :)
Brian, you managed to play and fanboy the shiet out of d3 and break 16k posts on forums and post with multiple alts on forums. Playing a quality game like GD should be a walk in the park for you.
01/06/2016 04:32 PMPosted by PrimeTimeInc
dw all clans have been like this for the better part of a month or more. been truckin since day one, with breaks ofc. keep fighting the good fight.
Great ad for d3.

Posted by CyLaNt
Grim Dawn FTW!

I still ♡ D3 though (o)

Brian, you managed to play and fanboy the shiet out of d3 and break 16k posts on forums and post with multiple alts on forums. Playing a quality game like GD should be a walk in the park for you.

Why do you still post in the d3 forums? Even if you missed all of the times that Bryan and Cylant played together in d3v, and even if you ignored the fact that Cylant solo's all the time, I'm pretty sure that Bryan would never have been on friendly terms with Actiq.
01/08/2016 01:54 PMPosted by Daggerbarb
Why do you still post in the d3 forums? Even if you missed all of the times that Bryan and Cylant played together in d3v, and even if you ignored the fact that Cylant solo's all the time, I'm pretty sure that Bryan would never have been on friendly terms with Actiq.
Why do you talk about yourself in 3rd person?
I bought GD a week or so ago and have been leveling in HC Veteran. It feels pretty deep so far, and is complex enough that I stare at the devotion screen for minutes trying to figure out what I want to do. The story is entertaining me for now, no bad guy pops out at me every 5 minutes telling me how I'll never get his McMuffin. We should share some user names etc, would like to try some multiplayer when I get back.

Still going to season 5 for sure, D3s combat viscerals are just too good, but GD is definately worth the pretty minimal cost.
I met some of my best gaming buddies playing D3. Still keep in touch with them to this day. Some of my best gaming moments was with you guys (Iso, Bryan, and many many others). Salute to sticking with it, although I see Iso on Grim Dawn more than anything nowadays (it is an amazing game).
01/09/2016 06:47 AMPosted by Speranza
I met some of my best gaming buddies playing D3. Still keep in touch with them to this day. Some of my best gaming moments was with you guys (Iso, Bryan, and many many others). Salute to sticking with it, although I see Iso on Grim Dawn more than anything nowadays (it is an amazing game).

What's up mofo?

I'm playing some grim dawn, at least until s5 launches... you should add me.

01/09/2016 04:50 AMPosted by Belan
I bought GD a week or so ago and have been leveling in HC Veteran. It feels pretty deep so far, and is complex enough that I stare at the devotion screen for minutes trying to figure out what I want to do. The story is entertaining me for now, no bad guy pops out at me every 5 minutes telling me how I'll never get his McMuffin. We should share some user names etc, would like to try some multiplayer when I get back.

Still going to season 5 for sure, D3s combat viscerals are just too good, but GD is definately worth the pretty minimal cost.

I bought one of the early adopter super dooper bonus packages, so I spent more than $25 on it, but I'm glad that I did. The game is looking to be really nice. I don't see the gameplay experience getting to the d3 level, but it's probably the closest thing out there these days.
Will do =D
bought it day 1 to play with friends.

friends didnt play so i made my own friends

love you guys, miss you. will be back some day just need a break :(.

im not immensely pleased with d3 atm, but i can say it has been one of my best gaming experiences of all time.

and speranza im on poe all the time not grim dawn :( (although GD is awesome! and i have been meaning to give it another chance as the hardcore mode was brutal haha)

EDIT: i havent plated grim dawn since they added act 2 but man was it ever fun. so many skills to use. might fire that bad boy up. (i have speranza and bryan on steam if any mutual friends are lookin to meet up :P)
01/09/2016 02:19 PMPosted by Isolation
bought it day 1 to play with friends.

friends didnt play so i made my own friends

love you guys, miss you. will be back some day just need a break :(.

im not immensely pleased with d3 atm, but i can say it has been one of my best gaming experiences of all time.

and speranza im on poe all the time not grim dawn :( (although GD is awesome! and i have been meaning to give it another chance as the hardcore mode was brutal haha)

EDIT: i havent plated grim dawn since they added act 2 but man was it ever fun. so many skills to use. might fire that bad boy up. (i have speranza and bryan on steam if any mutual friends are lookin to meet up :P)

I need speranza on steam, send me his id mofo. Other id's we need:

silentdevil
belan
h4mz
cylant

anyone else who wants in please let us know in game or in this thread.

Any of you can add me, too...my id is pretty easy to figure out.
grim dawn

I'm gonna have to check this game out.