Monk's Mystic Ally bug NOT FIXED!

Bug Report
Prev 1 6 7 8 13 Next
The way this is being totally ignored can mean only one thing, and that is that the guy that did the bulk of the coding for monk during development is no longer there, and nobody else has a clue how to fix it.
Bump
Bump
Bump
This is getting ridiculous, bump.
02/05/2016 10:31 PMPosted by Scotty
This is getting ridiculous, bump.

its ridicluous that this bug made it through the ptr, i mean it was up for months. i guess they were far to busy nerfing the absolute shizzle out of the monk class.

#redheadedstepchildclass
FIX THIS! Literally been months.
If you check the mystic ally diablo page it was even a problem back in 2014 :/ sad that it has gone unfixed so long

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/class/monk/active/mystic-ally
Bump
bump
I still can't believe this bug is still going =/

It's not like it's a small one either, it's a pretty big deal. I can only imagine how frustrating this could be for a HC player.

Monks are also having some bugs with Life per Second too.
Bumpity-Bumpity-Bump
bump
I have been experiencing this during item pickup, xp wells, and zone changes - often, but not always. The Mystic Allies seem to disappear and then get immediately resummoned. I even had it happen while picking up non-equipable mats like DB.
Bumppppp
Bump
bump
bump.

another bug is that when you use Crudest Boots along with Inna's, the allies sometimes wont even attack. theyll just stand there for a solid 5-6 seconds, doing nothing, then go back to work.
bump!!! HELLO BLIZZARD FOR F*CK SAKE
bump