Servers are busy...

General Discussion
Just started at 1 second...now has increased to over 2 minutes... Anybody else getting this?
just said i had to download a update very small
but same problem happend to me
01/14/2016 04:52 PMPosted by RaspB
Just started at 1 second...now has increased to over 2 minutes... Anybody else getting this?

Yep, think Hotfix may have cause a short delay (i hope)
Yeah i just got booted in the middle of a grift saying that my game was out of date...
New patch
Yep, brand new patch. That's the first time I've ever been logged into the game and then booted (during a queue no less) because of an "out of date game". Previously it wouldn't even let you log in if your game was out of date.

This was poor form plain and simple. The servers should have been brought down instead of ejecting players mid-game like that.
01/14/2016 04:54 PMPosted by Maxdecmer
Yeah i just got booted in the middle of a grift saying that my game was out of date...

same thing... kicked from grift, game out of date.

dissappointed in blizzard not getting patch out week earlier, so that this type of impact patch could be done on tuesday..... however, at least they patched it before season started...
This shouldn't have happened at all; the intent was to deploy this patch similar to how 2.4.0 launched with no need for maintenance or downtime. Clearly, that was not the case.

We're investigating why players were removed from games and apologize for the inconvenience.
i just got kicked from my game. told me the game was updating and I still could play, meanwhile it closes the game and I had nothing. now stuck on update. :S
I havent bothered getting back in game since this happened to me as well...Launcher out of date? Really now? Dont think so. Please get this fixed...I do have a ton of bounties to faceroll.
I got booted and lost my hardcore character.

Thanks for the apology, I am glad you realize this was a problem and that it shouldn't be repeated.
I still think it's great how they're doing patches now. A few bumps in the road are always expected (: hopefully no one died! Edit: damn that sucks!!
I got DC'd in the middle of a rift, tried to log on and got greeted by a n ever ending " connecting to Battle.net Server...."
Right in the middle of a boss fight...DC'd :(

Saddness takes hold...

...hmm, it appears I cant connect to the server now...time for some of that legal green stuff...Yay Oregon!
Got booted now cant even connect. what the heck blizz. fix this
Just got booted... can't reload game.
Bnet server down? Got d/c and cannot reconnect. Can post here though.
Gosh! finished GR run on hardcore char and disconnected right after teleported to town....

Hope all hardcore char are fine.. /fingercross...
i cant get into bnet app...
01/14/2016 07:43 PMPosted by iuki
Bnet server down? Got d/c and cannot reconnect. Can post here though.

same