NO Experience after 2.4 Patch

Console Discussion
I am not able to receive any experience/paragon points after the patch. Anyone else have the problem or know how to fix it? (PS4)
Just checked i'm getting xp
Everything is normal here (PS4).
I'm levelling fine.

I have noticed a ruby in a helmet still says it gives you 41% bonus XP but actually gives 5% according to the stats page. Looks like they forgot to update the item text there.
01/12/2016 08:47 PMPosted by Pobatti
I'm levelling fine.

I have noticed a ruby in a helmet still says it gives you 41% bonus XP but actually gives 5% according to the stats page. Looks like they forgot to update the item text there.

does the ruby item itself have the correct item text? ie. when it's not socketed? on PC the gem text says the modified XP % at level 70. given that it scales down over the levels 60-70
01/12/2016 08:56 PMPosted by enem
01/12/2016 08:47 PMPosted by Pobatti
I'm levelling fine.

does the ruby item itself have the correct item text? ie. when it's not socketed? on PC the gem text says the modified XP % at level 70. given that it scales down over the levels 60-70

It says 41% on unsocketed rubies in your inventory and in the jeweller interface.
You sometimes do not get any exp when using modded gear along with normal gear that also has exp bonuses.

Remove the modded gear or remove the other gear that has exp bonuses...too much stacking of exp bonuses busts the exp gain.
I am wearing the exact same gear as before the patch, but I too have not recieved any xp since the patch. Even ran with 2 lvl 10,000's earlier and my bar never moved. This is on ps4
01/13/2016 02:34 PMPosted by Adalpha
I am wearing the exact same gear as before the patch, but I too have not recieved any xp since the patch. Even ran with 2 lvl 10,000's earlier and my bar never moved. This is on ps4

When you are being boosted by mod's the game glitches because you're not suppose to gain that much XP in seconds... Its a bug, I ran into it when I started playing the game years ago. I didnt bother to make a bug report, cause well, its cheating.
I don't use mods. Also, I ran for hours by myself and still never gained xp. I also realize that at my lvl it takes a lot to get to the next lvl but my xp bar never moved. And I do mean hours of play.
Adalpha you may not use mods, but before there was a modded gem of ease floating around on other people that granted over a billion exp per kill. This has since then been patched to CAP at level 150 only granting a few thousand exp per kill I believe.

What was happening is since experience was shared you were receiving the same experience as the others you were running with that had this modded gem. Now, since it has been nerfed (which is really just FIXED) you are gaining experience at the rate that has forever been INTENDED.

If you notice even the PC players that have been confirmed to run botting programs, so they effectively play for 20+ hours a day are still not even past paragon 3500 and have played since it was released on PC.

Now, I realize that you probably are new to the forums since you only have a post count of 5 on this board. However, if you had been here before it was FLOODED with posts about how the modded gem of ease was ruining the community and we had to create small groups of like minded individuals that could play together without fear of this occurring.

Since you are such a high level the game is not MADE to allow you level past that without an insane amount of grinding. It is just the way it is.
Yes, if you are Paragon 3,500 it would takes hundreds of GR60+ to advance to the next level...
I'm assuming here, but you are probably WAY too high a Plvl (i.e. several 1000s) and you just aren't noticing the small amount of xp you're gaining because your Gem of Ease is capped at 150 now. Welcome to the real world!