Season 5 Starting Timezones!

General Discussion
Hopefully this will ward off all of the bombarding of " When's the New Season starting?! "

PST ( Pacific Standard Time ) - Is the official time that Blizzard ALWAYS uses.
CST ( Central Standard Time )
EST ( Eastern Standard Time )
MST ( Mountain Standard Time )

So... with that being said, the New Season will open up at these times for all Time Zones.

PST - 5:00 PM - WA, OR, NV, CA

MST - 6:00 PM - MT, ID, WY, UT, CO, AZ, NM

CST - 7:00 PM - ND, MN, WI, IA, IL, MO, NE, KS, OK, AR, TX, LA, MS, AL, TN

EST - 8:00 PM - MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, PA, NY, VT, ME, NH, MA, RI, CT, NJ, DE, MD, DC

NOTE : Some States, do conflict with other time zones. If you are truly unsure, GOOGLE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND.
If you don't know your timezone you're an idiot.
I know... but you know how the forums get haha.
Yea general discussion D3 forums are the worst community in any game I have played, it's still worse than dota 2 and that's bad hahah
I don't know state abbreviations...can you post all those too?
01/15/2016 02:07 PMPosted by swiftbizzare
Yea general discussion D3 forums are the worst community in any game I have played, it's still worse than dota 2 and that's bad hahah

Heh, I'm just trying to help out the confusion on the forums, because it usually becomes flooded with people freaking out when they can actually play.

So... hopefully this will help everyone.
01/15/2016 02:07 PMPosted by Ch0ke
I don't know state abbreviations...can you post all those too?

Why you gotta be trollin' me man haha. Just trying to help!
That's a lot of letters.

For fellow strewthians, it's 11am Saturday, mate.
*Tries to set VPN to Silicon Valley* :-P
01/15/2016 02:10 PMPosted by AdunSaveMe
That's a lot of letters.

For fellow strewthians, it's 11am Saturday, mate.

lol.. Shall I get your timezone up here too?!
bump
So you're saying there's a chance!
01/15/2016 02:12 PMPosted by Ch0ke
*Tries to set VPN to Silicon Valley* :-P

that is either a really made joke or your really dont know how timezones work...

5 pm pacific time IS 8 pm eastern time. its just darker when you live so you have a later number
*sets clock forward*
What time should one log on though? If I log in before the start will it pop up that seasons are ready when they start? Or do I need to log on at the start time to start up seasons immediately? Just tryin to be there right when it starts. thanks.
01/15/2016 02:36 PMPosted by Anatomy
What time should one log on though? If I log in before the start will it pop up that seasons are ready when they start? Or do I need to log on at the start time to start up seasons immediately? Just tryin to be there right when it starts. thanks.

Just log into the game 5 minutes prior, usually it's not even exactly at 5:00 PST. The moment you can click " Create Season Character " You're in.

yes if you currently have the game running and open it makes a big DING sound and it will have a global chat popup in bright green saying that season 5 has begun..
01/15/2016 02:39 PMPosted by SwiftKitten

yes if you currently have the game running and open it makes a big DING sound and it will have a global chat popup in bright green saying that season 5 has begun..

Thanks, actually didn't know that!
im in canada eh! can you tell me my time zones too?
01/15/2016 03:00 PMPosted by MIKEisKING
im in canada eh! can you tell me my time zones too?

Trump 2016. Sorry, can't.