do people play non-season games

General Discussion
scrolled though a few game types, rift/bounties/etc. rank 6 torment, literally zero people playing, even tried to join a game and just sat there for a minute finding nothing, is this game really that dead, only thought i'd try out the latest patch after not playing for a year
I can't speak for others, but I usually play solo, and when I play with others, it's friends/guild members. I don't have the tolerance for the pug community that I used to.
Most non season characters are developed now and play on T10 only. I have rarely seen games on lower difficulty levels.
well season JUST started today, so wtf do you expect?
01/16/2016 02:12 AMPosted by DexterousGek

He wasn't talking about seasons. Learn to read.
01/16/2016 02:18 AMPosted by Carpesangrea
01/16/2016 02:12 AMPosted by DexterousGek

so what mode was he talking about? non seasons?

if so....
01/16/2016 02:23 AMPosted by DexterousGek
01/16/2016 02:18 AMPosted by Carpesangrea

if so....

It says "non-season" in the title, you walking derp-a-thon.
01/16/2016 02:23 AMPosted by Carpesangrea
01/16/2016 02:23 AMPosted by DexterousGek

if so....

i get you're being witty, but im in the mood to explain so here goes

He's wondering why there aren't any people playing non season. I mention that seasonal just started today, IMPLYING (you might have to look that up) that everyone is playing seasonal instead of non seasonal and THAT's why he can't find a game.

I do apologize for using logic that is obviously difficult though. It wasn't my intention.
01/16/2016 02:26 AMPosted by DexterousGek

He's wondering why there aren't any people playing non season. I mention that seasonal just started today, IMPLYING (you might have to look that up) that everyone is playing seasonal instead of non seasonal and THAT's why he can't find a game.

I do apologize for using logic that is obviously difficult though. It wasn't my intention.

Were you born this much of an arrogant tool, or was it learned?
01/16/2016 02:27 AMPosted by Carpesangrea

Were you born this much of an arrogant tool, or was it learned?

:(

A troll and sensitive? That's not a good mix, bro.