Uber Maghda is annoying...

General Discussion
Please get rid of her invulnerability bubble. Between the bubbles themselves and the animations involved in casting them, the encounter takes several seconds longer than it would otherwise. <_<
Its just part of the game. TX isnt actually difficult anymore.

• It takes more time for belial to spawn in his demon form than it takes to kill him.
  • It takes more time to load into the shadow realm with diablo and for the clones to spawn than it would take to kill them.
  • The only difficult part of this game is supposed to be GRifts
    01/28/2016 12:18 PMPosted by htpkAzrael

• It takes more time for belial to spawn in his demon form than it takes to kill him.
  • It takes more time to load into the shadow realm with diablo and for the clones to spawn than it would take to kill them.

But that doesn't excuse laziness and sloppy work. They removed Maghda's bubble from campaign and adventure because they realized it was idiotic, unnecessary, and only wasted time. But they were sloppy and forgot that Maghda also spawned as an uber and never went back and fixed it there.
    01/28/2016 12:18 PMPosted by htpkAzrael

That's kind of my point. They should also get rid of those animations, but the Maghda bubble is specifically annoying at this point because I'm trying to get a good ancient hellfire amulet. I can blow up the Ubers in the Realm of Putridness and Terror in (what feels like) fractions of a second, but the Maghda encounter artificially forces me to take longer by making her invulnerable for no reason. It's especially annoying when Uber Diablo spawns her in the Realm of Fright. Fast clears are being stymied by pointless mechanics and animation.
    I question your definition of "cool" if you honestly believe it's "cool" to stand there and wait for the bubble to wear off because the monsters she spawned died instantly.

Also, you're*.
    01/28/2016 12:48 PMPosted by Marloblando
    I question your definition of "cool" if you honestly believe it's "cool" to stand there and wait for the bubble to wear off because the monsters she spawned died instantly.

Also, you're*.

Yeah it's a cool ability. Change your mindset. Think about the magical abilities of Maghda and think of how she is able to create such a forcefield.

I've run thousands of ubers. Sure it takes a minute longer. But please, this is a straight up whine. I'd never sink so low as to post on the forums about a few extra wasted seconds!

lol.. pathetic really.
    I've still yet to come across a rebuttal from you, or anything resembling a coherent argument for that matter. Your childish tantrums--and stupid definition of "cool"--do not qualify.

The game allows you to skip cut scenes and dialogue for good reason--namely, because those who have played the game enough already have no reason to have to sit through the same garbage over and over again. Maghda's bubble is exactly that. Once you have decent enough gear, its sole purpose is to delay the game unnecessarily.
    Yes that invulnerable bubble is beyond annoying!! Uggg O.O
    Throwing a tantrum to tell someone else to stop throwing a tantrum = hypocrisy. Also, your tone and language doesn't quite scream "maturity."

But yeah, I'm the nerd, not the one who just went "marvel at Maghda's magical abilities and be awed by her powerful forcefields pew pew," right?
    "Wah wah wah look at all the whiners on this forum wah wah wah."

I highly suggest you Google the terms "hypocrisy" and "irony."
    01/28/2016 01:32 PMPosted by Marloblando
    Throwing a tantrum to tell someone else to stop throwing a tantrum = hypocrisy. Also, your tone and language doesn't quite scream "maturity."

But yeah, I'm the nerd, not the one who just went "marvel at Maghda's magical abilities and be awed by her powerful forcefields pew pew," right?

It's not a tatrum to tell someone to stop crying, no one cares. Really, stop crying, no one cares. Plain and simple. You're just one more person in a sea of whiners. Great job.

Something wrong about referring to Maghda's magicial abilities? Are you stoned? What's wrong with enjoying fantasy? We play these fantasy games for the lore and fantasy. Heaven forbid I use my imagination while playing a video game.

*golfclap*
    Either way, you're super arrogant MyCC, for thinking that since something doesn't bother you it's inappropriate for others to express their dissatisfaction with an aspect of the game.

No matter how you cut it, removing Maghda's annoying shield from adventure and campaign but forgetting to remove it from the Uber fights is a clear oversight. The developers have continued to remove silly and time-wasting mechanics since D3 was released.

We don't have invulnerable minions anymore because they were idiotic and Rift Guardians like Orlash who used to disappear for half of the fight for no reason were reworked. But for some reason Magdha remains at large. It's idiotic and inexcusable no matter how you look at it. It doesn't make the fight more difficult or challenging. It just makes you sit there for another 15 seconds doing absolutely nothing.

There's no reasoning behind it. The answer is simply the developers made a mistake and now don't want to spend the time to fix it because they have bigger issues to deal with. Sloppy work as usual.