How to make PvP work

Brawling
they could just make it like seasons ,
1 you have to make a new char
2 pvp gear
3 voila

this way the can balance everything from henceforth
like a whole new game mode inside diablo 3
What is "pvp gear," and how would you find it?
lots of ways could be done really..
1 is
you can get them by level reached lets say 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 , 60 ,70 , para 100, 200 etc,

2 you can use the enchanter to change attributes as many times as you want not just 1 choice

this is one of the ways just saying its not impossible
Better idea!
Put D2:LOD on sale for $.99 and advertise it as an open world style play experience. Just let people bounce back and forth through all the act areas without story elements. Let them farm monster spawns and players to their hearts content. Then periodically spawn Uber bosses in random places with awesome loot and do a server announcement.
1. Disable potions
2. Reduce incoming damage to players by around 95% (numbers should be tested first)
3. Allow duels and team pvp all around the world, let players decide where and when they want to pvp.
4. Add "refuse duels" option for pve playes.
I want to see in the arena pvp Next season

can be 1 vs 1 to a maximum of 6 vs 6

and there may be gains, gold and experience

Please I want to have arenapvp
01/10/2016 01:30 PMPosted by Reni
3. Allow duels and team pvp all around the world, let players decide where and when they want to pvp.
4. Add "refuse duels" option for pve playes.

or...

same as with the menu...choose pvp/brawling. then pve-only players neednt worry about refusing duels.

with current pve items, pvp would be severely unbalanced.

the only way for it to work, would be to introduce pvp items with basic properties and have it in a separate items tab on your character...or no equip-able items at all and a have fixed dmg/health and all skills(or movement skills) on cooldown. which would pretty much be like any moba.

if you want diablo team-based pvp...the best you can do atm is get the diablo toons from heroes of the storm and just play that.

sorry to say, but team-based diablo pvp arena, is one promise i doubt blizzard is going to keep.
01/10/2016 01:53 PMPosted by Dieftw
sorry to say, but team-based diablo pvp arena, is one promise i doubt blizzard is going to keep.

What about 96,886,969,344 builds per class (without crus)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTrgg8Zks2U
01/10/2016 02:02 PMPosted by D3RPY
01/10/2016 01:53 PMPosted by Dieftw

What about 96,886,969,344 builds per class (without crus)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTrgg8Zks2U

i said "one", not the "only" :-)

blizz loves to hype.
The new troll wannabe is failing hard. Tiger, it requires skills to troll in these forums. Sorry but you don't have in you. Just quit already
go play hots or overwatch if you want pvp ain't happening here
They could do it like blade and soul arena pvp. Everyone's gear is equalized so it doesnt matter if you are trash gear or super leg gear it all comes down to skill builds and char match ups.Look up blade and soul arena pvp it will give you an idea of what im talking about
heres a solution ,
-no set
-no legendary
-legendary gem
-no cube upgrade
-no paragon points

use only :
-yellow
-gems
-up to 3 kanai powers

you'll hit each other a bunch of times before someone actually dies,
much funner that way , trust me lol
@ Myself

You don't need to repost your idea in every single thread about PVP being broken or needing to be fixed. I understand you want to get the word around but this is just copy-pasta.
just remove all gear effect and keep the vanilla skill damage and cool down
game needs an equlized pvp map. 30v30 with premade builds kinda like how hots diablo characters have paths/builds allow for a few options for players to choose before the match starts. rewards for winning and losing of course. 1 of each bounty material for losers i guess 2 for winners (simple not game breaking pvpers can get upgrades without grinding just rifts(pvp is fun). idea for maps> reuse d2 maps lets revisit the arcane sanctuary. harrogath is a battlefield perfecto! it would look even cooler now than the first time) PVP ALL DAY MAN PRIMAL DREAMS. d2 wasnt really about the pvp but somehow we all had a few ears in the end. d3 needs some pvp right now none pretty much:(