LoN bombardment build 4 grift question

Crusader
I am looking at the leaderboard and the number one person is running this but they don't have CHD or Crit chance. Is this build not supposed to use any? cause the guide on icyveins says to stack both.

I can't find any other in depth guide so any help would be great

basically do I only need CDR. for LoN bombardment for greater rifting. and I also want to know whether or not crit chance and crit hit damage isn't useful for it?
It used to crit like normal, but I think Blizzard ninja fixed it, because since the end of the PTR I can barely ever get a crit even with 50+% cc.

I went non crit stats for more cdr/toughness.
thorns damage does not crit

thorns is main damage in this build

do not use cc/chd

stack cdr/toughness/attack speed in favor
01/19/2016 10:56 AMPosted by godnf8

do not use cc/chd

http://youtu.be/2UArwKw9Q4s

From earlier in the PTR. Can you explain why it isn't like that now?
01/19/2016 10:56 AMPosted by godnf8

do not use cc/chd

You dont need to stack attack speed for the LoN Bomb build unless im mistaken. Stack the hell out of CDR and toughness and sprinkle in Area Damage % where you can to help splash damage.

Cheers,
CC-
I remember reading somewhere that this was patched or hotfixed. Bombardment spikes rune was not supposed to crit, but it was. I think it was working more like a standard skill than just additional thorns damage type. Since the hotfix, it's still viable, but not Grift 100 viable.
I completed a solo 73 grift this morning with this build pretty easy (13 mins)... Thorns is your main dmg and u dont ever use crit or chd unless u really need that item (say an ancient litany with bad rolls, as an ancient with bad rolls will almost always better then a non ancient with LoN )

You want Physical dmg, strength, vit, cdr and area dmg
Stop taking my name!!!

BTW with LoN bombard you NEED CHC/CHD. Thorns does not crit, but Bombardment crit, and since the thorns damage is aditive, I think the crit calculations occur AFTER the thorns damage is added to Bombard, hence the high crit damage numbers.

AS is no good for LoN bombard. Get CDR instead.